+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents / Spouse / Siblings -TRV- April & May 2022 Applications

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Good morning fellow members, seeking for expert advice , is it good advice to apply for spouse visitor visa considering my study permit is going to expire in exact 2 months?

anexy27

Aug 2, 2022
Tourist visa apply from Indian my self

Applied 13 may 2022
biometric 18 may 2022 completed
ppr 14 aug 2022

my full family approval (ITR for 3 yr 12lks each, bank statement 3 month with 20lks balance, continue business proof, and my profile,)
apply time 129 days waiting , but PPR recv in 92 days on GC portal

Reactions: Winner_

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Got reject letter today for my brother her wife and his son of 1 year old
Bank statement 90k with 4 month of turnover
Job letter
Travel history 1 month Europe Dubai Armenia
One appartment

• Sad
Reactions: Winner_

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Got reject letter today for my brother her wife and his son of 1 year old
Bank statement 90k with 4 month of turnover
Job letter
Travel history 1 month Europe Dubai Armenia
One appartment
What were reasons for refusal? How long was the visit? Do they live in country of citizenship? So they manage an apartment? What are ties to home country (see he lives in Europe for periods of time)? Any travel history to the US, UK, NZ and AUS as that is what is considered? What is your status in Canada?

Last edited:

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
What were reasons for refusal? How long was the visit? Do they live in country of citizenship? So they manage an apartment? What are ties to home country (see he lives in Europe for periods of time)? Any travel history to the US, UK, NZ and AUS as that is what is considered? What is your status in Canada?
Do not significant Tie outside of canada
Purpose of visit is not ...
Visit was for 30 days
My brother lives in Turkey for 7 years
They own an appartment for more than 1 year
He didn't have family tie as he applied for whole family
He just traveled to Europe with his family to visit her sister in netherland and had visited Dubai and Armenia.
Her wife had work with 80k in her account as well
My status was Pr and now citizen.
Just for you info during last months he again visited Europe and stayed there for 3 months and he had multiple shinguen Visa and came back on time
He wants to apply without his family again.
Really looking for your advise.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do not significant Tie outside of canada
Purpose of visit is not ...
Visit was for 30 days
My brother lives in Turkey for 7 years
They own an appartment for more than 1 year
He didn't have family tie as he applied for whole family
He just traveled to Europe with his family to visit her sister in netherland and had visited Dubai and Armenia.
Her wife had work with 80k in her account as well
My status was Pr and now citizen.
Just for you info during last months he again visited Europe and stayed there for 3 months and he had multiple shinguen Visa and came back on time
He wants to apply without his family again.
Really looking for your advise.
So he is a citizen of Turkey? If he is going to apply again then he needs to keep his visit short (2 weeks), apply without his family, include employment letter with approved leave, bank statements. You issue an invitation letter about purpose of visit and that he can fund his own travel and expenses. One issue is if he is a clothing manager then why does he stay outside of Turkey for so long? And if he makes 1000 USD (a month?) then how does he have 90K in his bank account.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
So he is a citizen of Turkey? If he is going to apply again then he needs to keep his visit short (2 weeks), apply without his family, include employment letter with approved leave, bank statements. You issue an invitation letter about purpose of visit and that he can fund his own travel and expenses. One issue is if he is a clothing manager then why does he stay outside of Turkey for so long? And if he makes 1000 USD (a month?) then how does he have 90K in his bank account.
No he is iranian but lives in Turkey.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
The reason he was outside of Turkey is to search for new customer and develope the biz to new new market there. In the meanwhile it was his vacation as well.
90 k was the amount of selling of a car and his saving during the past years.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
In the meanwhile we haven't seen each other since I have immigrated to Canada. It is about 4.5 years. Because of my job I can't leave my job to visit him there .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In the meanwhile we haven't seen each other since I have immigrated to Canada. It is about 4.5 years. Because of my job I can't leave my job to visit him there .
So he is a citizen of Turkey? If he can address reasons for refusal, he can apply again. He now must state his refusal on all other visa applications he makes for Canada and any other country.