+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents / Spouse / Siblings -TRV- April & May 2022 Applications

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
So he is a citizen of Turkey? If he can address reasons for refusal, he can apply again. He now must state his refusal on all other visa applications he makes for Canada and any other country.
He is not a citizen of turkey. He just lives and work there.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
So he is a citizen of Turkey? If he can address reasons for refusal, he can apply again. He now must state his refusal on all other visa applications he makes for Canada and any other country.
So what he wants to do
1.apply without his family
2.decrese his money up to 40k rather than 90 k
3. He added one more shingun visa that he did 2 months a go and a small expication for what reason he spend 3 months there
4. My wife and I will issue an invitation letter with pour new citizenship doc.
The rest doc will be the same.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So what he wants to do
1.apply without his family
2.decrese his money up to 40k rather than 90 k
3. He added one more shingun visa that he did 2 months a go and a small expication for what reason he spend 3 months there
4. My wife and I will issue an invitation letter with pour new citizenship doc.
The rest doc will be the same.
2. Why decrease money?
3. He can add that but IRCC really wants travel history to UK, US, AUS or NZ. Looks like he doesn’t have ties to Turkey with such long periods away from home. Also not a citizen.
4. Ok. How did you get PR?

What are his ties to his country of citizenship? Him not being a Turkish citizen is an issue as he is not a permanent resident Needs to show ties to country of citizenship too.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
2. Why decrease money?
3. He can add that but IRCC really wants travel history to UK, US, AUS or NZ. Looks like he doesn’t have ties to Turkey with such long periods away from home. Also not a citizen.
4. Ok. How did you get PR?

What are his ties to his country of citizenship? Him not being a Turkish citizen is an issue as he is not a permanent resident Needs to show ties to country of citizenship too.
Thanks for your advice.
Regarding to bank account I thought that ircc thinks that he might want to stay with that much amount.
As o mentioned the reason away to Europe visit the customers in Europe which can prove with the company letter.
We haven't thought about his tie to his country of citizen but her parents are there.
I came to Canada as Quebec skill worker. Since 2018.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your advice.
Regarding to bank account I thought that ircc thinks that he might want to stay with that much amount.
As o mentioned the reason away to Europe visit the customers in Europe which can prove with the company letter.
We haven't thought about his tie to his country of citizen but her parents are there.
I came to Canada as Quebec skill worker. Since 2018.
Order GCMS notes because if not a citizen and living temporarily in another country is a possible red flag of not returning. Parents aren’t a tie. Need to include work permits too.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes property with tenant
So show that you have a property with tenant? Show rental agreement/lease etc. This is your tie to your country of citizenship? Again, order GCMS notes because your family are not Turkish citizens and you need to know exactly why they were refused. And spends long periods of time outside Turkey with no ties to country of citizenship.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
So show that you have a property with tenant? Show rental agreement/lease etc. This is your tie to your country of citizenship? Again, order GCMS notes because your family are not Turkish citizens and you need to know exactly why they were refused. And spends long periods of time outside Turkey with no ties to country of citizenship.
Thèse days it takes more than 3 months to receive gcms. I want to adress the main points you mentioned here and file a new application meanwhile I will orded gcms. If next application rejected I will consider all the comments in the note for next application (3rd one)
Just for your info I have another brother lives in Turkey. His file rejected last year and I ordered the notes. All the comments were regarding to his job its perspective and bank accounts that was not enough.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thèse days it takes more than 3 months to receive gcms. I want to adress the main points you mentioned here and file a new application meanwhile I will orded gcms. If next application rejected I will consider all the comments in the note for next application (3rd one)
Just for your info I have another brother lives in Turkey. His file rejected last year and I ordered the notes. All the comments were regarding to his job its perspective and bank accounts that was not enough.
So what were reasons for refusals? You never clearly stated other than ties and purpose of visit. If the later then can mean many things - not a citizen of home country, funds, IRCC doesn’t believe he is a genuine visitor. So your other brother was successful? You say you can’t leave your job - even for a week? If so include why you can’t visit or meet in another country.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
So what were reasons for refusals? You never clearly stated other than ties and purpose of visit. If the later then can mean many things - not a citizen of home country, funds, IRCC doesn’t believe he is a genuine visitor. So your other brother was successful? You say you can’t leave your job - even for a week? If so include why you can’t visit or meet in another country.
No he didn't. he didn't reapply for the second time.as he couldn't stronger her application.
No I can't leave our job as our leave is limited (only 2 weeks per year)
I bought a new house last year so I don't have much money to pay the ticket and the time of my leave is fixed in the company I work
It starts in the last of July which is high season that all the costs will be increased.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
No he didn't. he didn't reapply for the second time.as he couldn't stronger her application.
No I can't leave our job as our leave is limited (only 2 weeks per year)
I bought a new house last year so I don't have much money to pay the ticket and the time of my leave is fixed in the company I work
It starts in the last of July which is high season that all the costs will be increased.
Just for your info it is a 16h of flight to reach to my brother. My job is not like a work in distance how ever my brother can manage his job and his team and his customers via photo/whatsapp if he is out of country

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just for your info it is a 16h of flight to reach to my brother. My job is not like a work in distance how ever my brother can manage his job and his team and his customers via photo/whatsapp if he is out of country
If you want the best chance of seeing your brother he should apply on his own and not with his wife and child. If he gets approved and travels on his own to Canada and returns to Turkey he can attempt to apply for his wife and child. The fact that 2 siblings have immigrated to Canada and the Netherlands raises suspicions that he wants to immigrate somewhere else where he can remain permanently and get citizenship.

Reactions: Arramezani

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So that weakens his ties to Turkey as he doesn’t need to be in the country at all to do his job. He can work remotely as seen by his extensive time in Europe. Again, if he can address what you think are the reasons for refusal without GCMS notes, then he should go ahead and apply.