+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents / Spouse / Siblings -TRV- April & May 2022 Applications

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Folks ! ,

My mothers TRV is stuck at Background check for the past 3 weeks , Applied on April 1st .

anyone in similar situation ., please share your experience

Thank you

anujzingh

Oct 2, 2018
Since I am already waiting for an update to come on my parents visitor visa application, is it fine if I apply for their super visa in parallel ?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Since I am already waiting for an update to come on my parents visitor visa application, is it fine if I apply for their super visa in parallel ?
What is your status?

if you meet LICO then super visa is the ideal category

now that you have already applied VV, I would not complicate the situation with multiple applications

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) for my spouse to visit me from Cuba on March 24th 2022.

Date Submitted: March 24, 2022
Current Status: Submitted
Biometrics Request: March 28, 2022
Biometrics Completed: April 13, 2022 (Canadian Embassy in Havana)
Application Stock on "Background Check"

125 days and still waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: Winner_

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Applied May 15th 2022 for my wife's sister, her husband, and two kids under 10 years of age. Background check / application processing, Biometrics done May 23rd, and "Eligibility review" started May 30th, nothing since then. Showed their job letters, leave approvals, kids admission letters, bank statements of them totalling $21000 for 4 combined for 3-4 weeks, their property papers they own, my wife and her sister's joint property ownership of a property in india, and we even showed ours savings sufficient amount, and our property here in Canada. Husband had refusal in 2018, we disclosed this information and explained the agent randomly applied for him and assured him he will get visa, but agents in Punjab tend to do such scams to earn few bucks.

Any hopes for them? lot of people haven't even had eligibility started even after months, our started in 15 days of application submission, 7 days after biometrics, still waiting...

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Applied May 15th 2022 for my wife's sister, her husband, and two kids under 10 years of age. Background check / application processing, Biometrics done May 23rd, and "Eligibility review" started May 30th, nothing since then. Showed their job letters, leave approvals, kids admission letters, bank statements of them totalling $21000 for 4 combined for 3-4 weeks, their property papers they own, my wife and her sister's joint property ownership of a property in india, and we even showed ours savings sufficient amount, and our property here in Canada. Husband had refusal in 2018, we disclosed this information and explained the agent randomly applied for him and assured him he will get visa, but agents in Punjab tend to do such scams to earn few bucks.

Any hopes for them? lot of people haven't even had eligibility started even after months, our started in 15 days of application submission, 7 days after biometrics, still waiting...
My mom's TRV application eligibility review status is stuck for the past 3+ weeks .... not really sure how they are processing the applications.. its really strange