+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for NON Essential Travel (please post your timeline here) 2021

Bugu

Aug 4, 2020
Hey anyone in this group who received a ppr. I heard few consultancy guys mentioning that the visitor ppr started this Monday.
Please update if received. Many thanks
Do they have anyone who got PPR or just newspaper info haven't heard this good news from anyone yet. Hoping to hear it soon

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Not yet, waiting since Nov 2020. Port of Spain office ( who indicated files get transfer to Canada for TRVs) after i sent an email raising a concern.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hey anyone in this group who received a ppr. I heard few consultancy guys mentioning that the visitor ppr started this Monday.
Please update if received. Many thanks
Any idea from where they applied from ? and application submission date ?

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Any idea from where they applied from ? and application submission date ?
I dnt have the updates in details but the consultancy guy stated that Visitors also started getting PPRs, it may be true bcoz students visa for Fall is done. Just guessing that it may be the situation. I am waiting myself from DEC 2020 and bio done in Jan 2021

VJ2021

Aug 13, 2021
Usually how many days it takes for decision to be made after the update "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement"

Applied from the USA for TRV: 22 June 2021
Biometric: 09 July 2021
Eligibility status change: 09 August 2021

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
If we send some documents for updation through webform for visitor visa ,then how much time it will take to reflect in account and to get confirmation mail from ircc??

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Usually how many days it takes for decision to be made after the update "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement"

Applied from the USA for TRV: 22 June 2021
Biometric: 09 July 2021
Eligibility status change: 09 August 2021
Wonder the same, currently processing time for USA is 41 days though.

Reactions: VJ2021

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
Review of Eligibility changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Wow congrats.
I completed my biometric March 2021 in the Philippines. Until now it says they will update once they start reviewing my application

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Seems like IRCC is asking to re-submit Visitor Visa applications who submitted before Sept 7th.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html

I feel they are handling things so bad - even after re-applying there is no guarantee of refund for previous application.. very disgraceful system. Anyone aware of this ? I am not sure if I fall under conditions they mentioned for re-applying as I am just visiting my friend/tourism purposes - but would like to immediately travel once approved.