+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for NON Essential Travel (please post your timeline here) 2021

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hhello I m planning to apply visa for my boyfriend from india. Can some one tell me what r documents required for non essential travel..he doesn't have any visa process started yet.. any help is appreciated.

Camus182

Jan 16, 2021
Hi guys I was the one who created this post a few months ago and I am happy with the news of easing border restrictions on September 7 for all international travel, I guess is a matter of waiting and all the process pending will eventually come to a end sooner than later I hope you all get an approval. Keep us notices pls.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi guys I was the one who created this post a few months ago and I am happy with the news of easing border restrictions on September 7 for all international travel, I guess is a matter of waiting and all the process pending will eventually come to a end sooner than later I hope you all get an approval. Keep us notices pls.
Yes that a great news and hope ppl will start receiving PPR's, like you said its a matter of patience. We were all positive when there was no information at all. Thank you all for supporting each other with valuable information as always

Reactions: dahil1975

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
I hope the start processing TRV's i have one for my niece in from Nov 1, 2020, finger cross by end of this month they start processing those.

Isiatu

Jun 23, 2021
Yeah fingers crossed it all comes to an end now I applied from London and still waiting for my TRV

Winner Man

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Yaounde, CMR
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
IRCC
NOC Code......
Applied from India for my dad, at the tome
Of application we applied as non-essential
Application date Jan 1, 2021
Biometrics request date Jan 2,2021
Biometrics done date July 9, 2021
Currently under review of eligibility.
I have also submitted web form to
Support us during delivery.
What's the Processing Time for India?

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Since Dec 2020

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys canada visa system is quite slow I applied for my sister and family for tourist visa back in August 2020 and her biometrics was completed next day I am running a multi million business with very very strong documents and also included a letter of support from 2 local mps and also attached around 5 attested letter of invitations but since then there is nothing I heard they will start processing for tourist visa after September 10th and I am very hopefull let's not get aggressive and avoid sending mails for fast processing which is not gonna happen the best bet for every one is to wait and see best of luck to all.

Cytus51

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Guys canada visa system is quite slow I applied for my sister and family for tourist visa back in August 2020 and her biometrics was completed next day I am running a multi million business with very very strong documents and also included a letter of support from 2 local mps and also attached around 5 attested letter of invitations but since then there is nothing I heard they will start processing for tourist visa after September 10th and I am very hopefull let's not get aggressive and avoid sending mails for fast processing which is not gonna happen the best bet for every one is to wait and see best of luck to all.
I hope your visa will get approved soon.
So where did you hear that they will start processing TRV after Sep 9th, just curious. Here’s hoping it’ll come true.

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
I hope your visa will get approved soon.
So where did you hear that they will start processing TRV after Sep 9th, just curious. Here’s hoping it’ll come true.
Fully vaccinated travellers from all countries will be allowed to travel to Canada for non essential reasons starting on September 7. Here's hoping that non essential TRVs will be processed soon.

Huyenthu98

Feb 5, 2017
I applied visa visitor for my mother from outside Canada from Jan 20,2021 ( withbiometric done) and the application is still processing.
It is already 6.5 months

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
It's been more than 140 days already since they received my application. Still waiting for the approval.
OK