+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for NON Essential Travel (please post your timeline here) 2021

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
I applied for visit in December and gave biometric in Abu-Dhabi. But since then only waiting- My application shows the following

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need additional documents.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometric - December 22, 2020 Completed.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder if they are working on my application or not. or at what stage it might be. Its 7 months now

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Hi, thank you. are your applying for trv inside canada? what is the current info for your application?
Applying from outside; waiting for reply and reaction on webform.

Reactions: Winner Man

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
I applied for visit in December and gave biometric in Abu-Dhabi. But since then only waiting- My application shows the following

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder if they are working on my application or not. or at what stage it might be. Its 7 months now
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Biometrics in December 2020?

Reactions: Winner Man

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019

As well applied in Dec 2020 biometrics in jan in dubai.... just review in eligibility... keep us posted plz...

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Applied for visit on April 05th, from US. Still waiting for updates

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • Biometric - April 19, 2021 Completed.
Anyone here applied from US ? Any progress on your applications ? Thanks.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
As they said they will start processing the files, I have high hopes. They should start giving the response ASAP
hi can i know where they mentioned that they would be processing the files - does this include visit visa for solely vacation purposes ? Thanks for info

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
While the priority is to continue processing applications where the client meets a travel restriction exemption and, where applicable, has established that they are travelling for a non-discretionary purpose, non-priority TRV applications can continue to be processed, and approved or refused, pursuant to regular TRV processing. English and French push notification emails will be sent to approved TRV applicants advising them that despite their approval, travel restrictions remain in place, and that for most, now is not the time to travel to Canada.
Link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/visa.html

Again for leisure they are not keen right now, but there is a eligibility criteira newly updated that if you have a temporary resident living in Canada to reunite with the immediate family member they can travel.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start
Find out if you can enter Canada - this is updated on 5th July

Xabo

Jul 18, 2020
Submit application on 01 july 2020
Biometric request 02 july 2020
Biometric done 08 july 2020
Current status review of eligibility

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT