+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for NON Essential Travel (please post your timeline here) 2021

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
My girlfriend's second visitor visa application was approved about 30 days after submitted. We corrected the deficiancies from the first application refusal. She has sent in her passport to VFS and is waiting for it to be returned. She is in Indonesia. Perhaps the different countries are processing at different speeds or suspended altogether?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My girlfriend's second visitor visa application was approved about 30 days after submitted. We corrected the deficiancies from the first application refusal. She has sent in her passport to VFS and is waiting for it to be returned. She is in Indonesia. Perhaps the different countries are processing at different speeds or suspended altogether?
Congrats. Does she have written authorization to travel too?

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
I applied yesterday for a Visitor Visa (May 9) and got an update today for Biometrics (already done) Biometrics are posted on my profile now.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, someone here applied for visitors visa inside Canada? How long did it take to get the result? Thank you

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
Hey good to hear that, location you applied from and within how many days you received the ppr
We applied from Indonesia online.
Visa application applied on March 30. Approved and requested passport on April 28. She submitted the passport but missed a couple extra forms for the VFS office. The passport office in Indonesia was closed for a couple weeks according to VFS so just today, she received notifications that they are processing the passport. We included the IMM0006 within the proof of relationship section in the application and the authorization was included as a separate document along with the approval.

Reactions: sandhu70

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
I wrote to IRCC to prioritze the application as my husband is still in Dubai and waiting for his visa. Hopefully they do it quickly. The automated response said 14 days I should hear from them. I will hang in there but these days I am feeling anxious about everything.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
TRV Application Submitted- 12 November
Biometrics done- 21st January(Dubai)
they are reviewing my eligibility. My travel is essential as I normally live in Canada and I have open work permit and job in Canada. I have already emailed ircc for priority processing. Hoping to get my trv in February sometime.
Hey
Did u receive your visa and in how many days they responded. I sent an email to ircc to speed up application process for my husband. He is currently in Dubai and I am in canada.

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
I got my passport request today. Application submitted on May 09,2021 - got approval and passport request today. (biometric already done from previous application)

sandhu70

Dec 1, 2016
We applied from Indonesia online.
Visa application applied on March 30. Approved and requested passport on April 28. She submitted the passport but missed a couple extra forms for the VFS office. The passport office in Indonesia was closed for a couple weeks according to VFS so just today, she received notifications that they are processing the passport. We included the IMM0006 within the proof of relationship section in the application and the authorization was included as a separate document along with the approval.
Congratultions!! What reason did you mention while applying for travel authorisation letter. I have applied twice but they have rejected my request for travel letter. I have valid visitor visa and my spouse has open work permit in Canada. Thanks

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
Congratultions!! What reason did you mention while applying for travel authorisation letter. I have applied twice but they have rejected my request for travel letter. I have valid visitor visa and my spouse has open work permit in Canada. Thanks
This was included in the proof of relationship section in the visa application, not a separate email. She simply said she wishes to visit me and my family since we have been apart for 18 months, as well as other plans such as visiting popular tourist destinations. We included scans of my passport and birth certificate as well as 4 pictures of us together. The imm0006 form was completed and notarized by a notary public here in my city.