+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa For Family (Mother + Father+ Brother)@housewarming

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

I would really appreciate if you can help me out with my brother's visa. I am on work permit and working in IT. I want my brother and mom to visit me in December. My mom already has Canada visa and she is Government employee.
My brother is working for an IT company but he has not saved much. So, I am thinking of writing a financial letter of support from my mother. Would that be fine?
My mother is his responsibility in terms of emotional and other support so he has to go back after the intended stay.
I have attached my bank statements and my mom's (joint account with brother) bank statements with total of $22000.
Also my brother is going to attach his salary slips and leave of absence from his company.

Can you guys help me if I am missing anything?
Hi,

1. How long do they intend to visit?

2. Is this the first employment/job for your brother? How long has he been working at his current employment?

3. Does your brother earn reasonably well even if he has not saved up? How much funds can your brother prove of his own?

4. Does your brother have a joint bank account with your mom? Does he have any financial investments?

5. Can your brother prove that he must return by a specific date for some work-related reason, such as training/ project completion/ etc?

6. Can your mom prove that she must return home by a specific date? For example, a wedding in the immediate family, work-related reason, employment benefits, etc?

Cheers