NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Hello,

i just applied for a visitor visa as returning worker. I have my medical and Bio done for last year because I applied for my PR and got approved this march 2021. They are requerinh to be phisically in Canada to finalize my PR application. That’s why I want to go back to canada.

Also, my work permit expire at the end of September 2021. Planning to return as soon as possible to complete my PR process before of that.

Any experiences or timeline for returning worker application? How long is taking? Ideas?

thanks

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I checked and it is 138 days ‍♀
I have an Post Grad Work Permit

Should I send a webform as “Special measures: Provide your Information” ? Does someone already sent this form?
There is no special measures for you but you can try. You will need to show you normally live in Canada or have a valid job offer to enter.

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
There is no special measures for you but you can try. You will need to show you normally live in Canada or have a valid job offer to enter.
No problem at all I have proof of this. I have live there since 2016. thanks you for your answers!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No problem at all I have proof of this. I have live there since 2016. thanks you for your answers!
As long as you have proof like a purchased home (someone here last week was denied entry and they owned a home), rental agreement, paid utilities, car loans. All these things that you have been paying for while out of the country.

Reactions: Ochenta8

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Did you get your visa? I am in the similar situation.
yes I got it. I’m already in Canada. I got the passport request 2 weeks after and stamped in one more week. So the process took me 3 week.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
yes I got it. I’m already in Canada. I got the passport request 2 weeks after and stamped in one more week. So the process took me 3 week.
Thats super quick and inspiring for me as well. Can you help me by answering following ?

1. Which country did you apply from ?
2. Did you do anything different to have your application processed within 3 weeks as opposed to months?
3. What all documents did you upload as part of your application to make your case stronger?
4. How did you escalated your application? Web Form? Email? anything else?

Thanks

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Thats super quick and inspiring for me as well. Can you help me by answering following ?

1. Which country did you apply from ?
2. Did you do anything different to have your application processed within 3 weeks as opposed to months?
3. What all documents did you upload as part of your application to make your case stronger?
4. How did you escalated your application? Web Form? Email? anything else?

Thanks
1. Colombia
2. Just leave the application there.
3. I got my PR approved so I make a letter of explanaiting attaching my approval and also, the emails where they said that They need me inside canada in order to finish my application - because I applied as CEC.
4. Nothing - i didnt do anything more than upload all documents

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
1. Colombia
2. Just leave the application there.
3. I got my PR approved so I make a letter of explanaiting attaching my approval and also, the emails where they said that They need me inside canada in order to finish my application - because I applied as CEC.
4. Nothing - i didnt do anything more than upload all documents
Okay, thanks for quick response. Is 3 weeks the usual processing time for visitor visa in Colombia or do you think your application received express/urgent processing?

I am based out of India and processing timelines shows 188 days here.I don't know how to have my application processed quickly as I am a returning worker. My employer wants me in Canada asap

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Okay, thanks for quick response. Is 3 weeks the usual processing time for visitor visa in Colombia or do you think your application received express/urgent processing?

I am based out of India and processing timelines shows 188 days here.I don't know how to have my application processed quickly as I am a returning worker. My employer wants me in Canada asap
no the processing time was 300 something days.