+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Family Reunion

pvasishta

Jun 4, 2019
Hello All,

I had submitted visitor visa to my in laws two months back. They gave biometrics last week. I heard normal visitor visa needs more than six months to process, in my case we are expecting baby in January so can we submit a new application stating family reunion and will it be processed fast or can we edit/update the existing application.

Please guide

Thank you
Pavan

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello All,

I had submitted visitor visa to my in laws two months back. They gave biometrics last week. I heard normal visitor visa needs more than six months to process, in my case we are expecting baby in January so can we submit a new application stating family reunion and will it be processed fast or can we edit/update the existing application.

Please guide

Thank you
Pavan
Those who meet the travel exemptions have been processed within a month or two. If your parents are not vaccinated with one of the approved vaccines in Canada they will need to quarantine. It is very important if there is a pregnant woman in the household because the much higher risk of a serious covid case. They would need to quarantine in a basement with bathroom or Airbnb.