+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa, Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted

brainhigh

Jun 3, 2019
I see that in the website, when you down load the form you are getting 11-2018 version. Seems like they have reverted back from 06-2019. Hopefully downloading the form again and posting it might work. I did not try this, but noticed the difference.

Reactions: SOLMAZ1358

bshrestha1007

Jun 3, 2019
I see that in the website, when you down load the form you are getting 11-2018 version. Seems like they have reverted back from 06-2019. Hopefully downloading the form again and posting it might work. I did not try this, but noticed the difference.
yes. it worked. they have reverted to 2018 version now.

Reactions: SOLMAZ1358
Jun 1, 2019
Glad to help you guys.

Update:

The system is now accepting the form IMM5257 from 06-2019, the one that is attached in the check list application. It seems that they finally fixed it. I just tried right now.

alyssaalbaira

Jun 14, 2019
Hi there. I keep checking everything on my IMM5257 form but still it won't get uploaded at all and it keeps telling me this. Badly need some help about this issue. Thank you!

Upload a file

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You don't need to sign and scan your application form:
    • Answer all the questions on the form
    • Click on the validation button
    • Save it on your computer (as a PDF)
    • Upload the saved PDF document here

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi there. I keep checking everything on my IMM5257 form but still it won't get uploaded at all and it keeps telling me this. Badly need some help about this issue. Thank you!

Upload a file

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You don't need to sign and scan your application form:
    • Answer all the questions on the form
    • Click on the validation button
    • Save it on your computer (as a PDF)
    • Upload the saved PDF document here
Have you clicked the "Validate Form" button after filling out the form? The button is on the PDF itself, at the top.