+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics affects the Visa processing time?

Jun 1, 2019
Hi,

Just wanted to know how the biometrics appointment affect the processing time for the visa application.

It's been said that, in average, the visa application processing time is 15 days but does it matter when you give your biometrics? for example if you give your biometrics 10 days after you submitted your visa application, the 15 days starts counting after that? or the process of reviewing the application is independent of the biometrics appointment?

please help, I'm short of time and they scheduled my biometrics appointment after 3 weeks.

Thanks!

solomon3m

May 16, 2019
Hi,

Just wanted to know how the biometrics appointment affect the processing time for the visa application.

It's been said that, in average, the visa application processing time is 15 days but does it matter when you give your biometrics? for example if you give your biometrics 10 days after you submitted your visa application, the 15 days starts counting after that? or the process of reviewing the application is independent of the biometrics appointment?

please help, I'm short of time and they scheduled my biometrics appointment after 3 weeks.

Thanks!
The processing day counting starts after you give Biometric .

Reactions: minoycristobal