+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Decision came in 2 days - Refused

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Same happened with my brother. He applied with more than sufficient funds. I hired a renowned immigration lawyer for him( waste I guess). He was supposed to accompany my mother( already has a visitor visa and was here in 2022 tower her grand daughter for the first time) as my father cannot due to work commitments. My brother is married and currently studying Law in India.
Not sure if he should reapply.
So he has his own funds of $50k cash? How long was visit? If his own funds seems strange. Assume spouse doesn’t have TRV.

Abhsh05

Nov 22, 2022
So he has his own funds of $50k cash? How long was visit? If his own funds seems strange. Assume spouse doesn’t have TRV.
Yes, he has his own funds. Spouse did not apply and she will be in India only. My brother was only accompanying my mother as she cannot travel alone. When she came in May 2022, she was supposed to be here for 3 months but left with my father within 20 days( father had to return due to work commitments) since she realized that it would be tough traveling alone. He is thinking of reapplying. He has more funds to show since 50k cad is not enough( laugh) and since my father had his own law firm, he will show a letter stating that my brother will start part time practice with him once he returns from canada. Duration of stay for both mother and brother was 15 days and still 50 k cad is not sufficient. Thai is just my brother’s financial status, mother’s is separate. I’m hoping this should help