+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Approval Letter

MA6743

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

We applied visitor visa for my mother in law on compassionate grounds in November and got approval from PHAC two weeks back.

We just received approval letter from CIC for visitor visa and it says they don't stamp on the passport considering the current situation. And it also has the validity as 3 months and the travel date with flight number as per my itinerary. Now the issues we can't travel on the same flight as the Travel date is too early.

Anyone knows how to change the travel date?

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Hello everyone,

We applied visitor visa for my mother in law on compassionate grounds in November and got approval from PHAC two weeks back.

We just received approval letter from CIC for visitor visa and it says they don't stamp on the passport considering the current situation. And it also has the validity as 3 months and the travel date with flight number as per my itinerary. Now the issues we can't travel on the same flight as the Travel date is too early.

Please share
What was the reason on compassionate grounds ?

fang21

Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

Hi,

Were you able to change the travel date/flight details?