+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA APPLIED ONLINE FROM INDIA

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
I have applied Canada Visitor Visa online at cic.gc.ca from India.
There is nowhere mentioned the processing time for online applications. And also don't know from where it will get access.
I applied visitor visa on 18 June 2015 and till now I didn't received any update. Got few mails in between but no any update in the application status.
Anyone knows processing duration from India? (worried about visa) (also don't know when will I get the status update) :( :( :( :(

amv142

Jul 10, 2015
same is the case for me. I applied on 24th March. I got the reply to add Insurance for her and Notice of Assessment as well as her medical. I did all and after that I am waiting and waiting. I call them and I came to know that application is is New Delhi India but after that I did not got any updates?

what to do.. I dont understand

omoteek

Jul 9, 2015
pls I need advice, I applied for 6 month trv last month and the ties I have to my home country is my job.
so am just thinking how it might be for them to grant me a visitors visa

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
omoteek said:
pls I need advice, I applied for 6 month trv last month and the ties I have to my home country is my job.
so am just thinking how it might be for them to grant me a visitors visa
You'll have to wait and see if you are granted/refused a TRV.

If you are refused then you can reapply by demonstrating stronger ties

Hope for the best

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
still waiting, no mail no any update :( :( :( :(
i think paper application is much better than online.
paper application takes only 10 days but this is around a month. too bad online service

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
omverma said:
still waiting, no mail no any update :( :( :( :(
i think paper application is much better than online.
paper application takes only 10 days but this is around a month. too bad online service
Hi,

It's not one month as yet since June 18 :)

Even if one considers the average timeline posted for Bangalore (paper applications), your application has j-u-s-t crossed that timeline.

Cheers

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi,

It's not one month as yet since June 18 :)

Even if one considers the average timeline posted for Bangalore (paper applications), your application has j-u-s-t crossed that timeline.

Cheers
Yeah its not a month , but its near to the month 23 days now

carteriv

Jun 23, 2015
i have also applied for visitors visa online (trv) from kyiv ukraine! i applied on the 18th of june and did biometrics on the 22nd june. still no update! according to CIC website is 5 working days! i have called the embassy but the phone operator cant seem to know anything. i have also sent multiple email still no response!
now i am confused?????

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
carteriv said:
i have also applied for visitors visa online (trv) from kyiv ukraine! i applied on the 18th of june and did biometrics on the 22nd june. still no update! according to CIC website is 5 working days! i have called the embassy but the phone operator cant seem to know anything. i have also sent multiple email still no response!
now i am confused?????
yeah its a very bad service. better to apply in application center, online service is really harassing.

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
:( :( just got the mail in the morning and felt excited but the message was refused :(
Application status was refused but in the message no specific reason was marked.

Now waiting for my application