+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa airport immigration Query

Niflasoft

May 17, 2023
I have applied my visit visa and got approved I plan to travel by September My concern is when I applied my visit visa I showed the Ticket and Hotel in Toronto but I change my agenta and planing to travel to Sasketchwan I will be facing a problem in the airport? if i land in a defrent airport and staying in defrent hotel ?

KALGI

Jun 27, 2023
I have applied my visit visa and got approved I plan to travel by September My concern is when I applied my visit visa I showed the Ticket and Hotel in Toronto but I change my agenta and planing to travel to Sasketchwan I will be facing a problem in the airport? if i land in a defrent airport and staying in defrent hotel ?
No , it doesn't matter. You must have a valid visa and you are free to land in any province

raman2care

Jun 18, 2021
Almost same query

I applied along with my wife on hotel booking, but now she is not getting more than week holidays... I m confused, can i travel alone or if she came with me , is it ok if he return earlier thn me .... Please share ur experience if u traveled

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Almost same query

I applied along with my wife on hotel booking, but now she is not getting more than week holidays... I m confused, can i travel alone or if she came with me , is it ok if he return earlier thn me .... Please share ur experience if u traveled
Yes you can go by yourself or she can leave earlier than you. No problem. Once you have the visa you can do whatever you want to as far as the place and length of staying. You are allowed to change your plans

Reactions: raman2care