+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa After Approval

tekinirfan

May 3, 2016
Hi,

My parent's visitor visa just approved today and they have been asked to provide their passport and biometric photo for last step.

Do you know how much time do they have to provide these? They are out of country for medical reasons and they need 1 month.

Seko_Saki

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

My parent's visitor visa just approved today and they have been asked to provide their passport and biometric photo for last step.

Do you know how much time do they have to provide these? They are out of country for medical reasons and they need 1 month.
Congratulations on your parent's visa approval
Would you care sharing your timeline(when did you apply) and whether this is a TRV or Super visa?

KD242

Nov 29, 2021
Hi,

Congratulations

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi,

Congratulations.
Can you share timelines