May 8, 2023
Who else in the same boat.
My timline
applied on 30 March 2023
Biometric done on 7th april
Received BVL on 1 May
Biometric and Eligibility complete
Background verfication in process
I can see my visit visa document number and expiry date.
Anyone know how much would it take time for Final decision. Pakistani applicant File processing in Abu dhabi

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timline
applied on 30 March 2023
Received BVL on 1 May
Anyone know how much would it take time for Final decision. Pakistani applicant File processing in Abu dhabi
When your eligibility completed? how much time it required to complete? i applied on April 6th 2023. Eligibility in process from yesterday

MeaZaid

May 13, 2023
Can you share the docs list that what you submitted there
also Bank Balance and proof to return hometown ?

Hye1234

May 8, 2023
Can you share the docs list that what you submitted there
also Bank Balance and proof to return hometown ?
Family ties:
I'm a student so i wrote an application to my chairman to give me permission for visiting (leave letter basically)
My sister works in office( same goes for her a leave for 1 month vacation)
These application also proves that a person will come and continue there education and job as well.
Bank Statement:
Pkr 10lac
I also add my sponsor bank statement.
Property evalution.
Income tax last 3 years.
Travel history:
I also add my travel history to give them proof i travel and come back to my city.

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I have got PPR request for my mother today.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
My timline
applied on 30 March 2023
Received BVL on 1 May
Any updates on your case? got ppr?

MustafaKM

Feb 24, 2019
Family ties:
I'm a student so i wrote an application to my chairman to give me permission for visiting (leave letter basically)
These application also proves that a person will come and continue there education and job as well.
Bank Statement:
Pkr 10lac
Property evalution.
Income tax last 3 years.
Travel history:
I also add my travel history to give them proof i travel and come back to my city.
Family ties:
Bank Statement:
Pkr 10lac
Property evalution.
Income tax last 3 years.
Travel history:
Did you include any extra letter explaining your details that you didn't include in your required uploads?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
I am really confused regarding the Biometrics. My sister asked online for visitors via few days ago using IRCC portal. When does she get her Bio metrics done? Does she have to wait to receive a letter from IRCC? How kind did it traced to receive the letter after you apply online?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I am really confused regarding the Biometrics. My sister asked online for visitors via few days ago using IRCC portal. When does she get her Bio metrics done? Does she have to wait to receive a letter from IRCC? How kind did it traced to receive the letter after you apply online?
yes she has to wait. first she must receive biometrics letter from ircc then book an appointment on Vfs center webite for an appointment date online. On the scheduled date she must give her biometrics and afterwards check under her account if biometrics status has been updated to "completed". All updates regarding her visa application will be added under her online account on ircc portal

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
yes she has to wait. first she must receive biometrics letter from ircc then book an appointment on Vfs center webite for an appointment date online. On the scheduled date she must give her biometrics and afterwards check under her account if biometrics status has been updated to "completed". All updates regarding her visa application will be added under her online account on ircc portal
How long does it normally take to receive biometrics letter? The website says 24 hours but it’s been 3 days now.

okTrip704

Apr 1, 2023
My timline
applied on 30 March 2023
Received BVL on 1 May
Any update? Have you received your PPR yet. I'm in the same boat. Eligibility, medicals and biometrics are complete, bgc in process. However i dont see the visitor visa document number in the tracker

Gooni

Nov 1, 2018
anyone here applied in April 2024 from Pakistan? can you share your timelines? are they still processing in 60 days? because on website processing time is more than 100 days now .