+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor / TRV (For Infant Son) Application Stuck from March 2022. Any Suggestions?

fahadzaman

Dec 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I applied for my sons TRV / Visitor's Visa on the 13th of March 2022. By the 18th of March the medical got passed. Unfortunately, there were no updates ever since. I have tried contacting IRCC, contacted the local MP. Couldn't come with any information or solution.

The IRCC agent said they don't have any information as it is getting processed in Singapore VO. MP's Office said that the query didn't get a response.

I came here on January on work permit, leaving my family behind. I haven't been this far from my family and it's building up on my mental health. There's no update ever since March.

Can anyone suggest or help in this matter?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Unfortunately not much you can do but raise a webform. If you reapply, the application process starts from the beginning. Does your spouse have a TRV to bring your child or are you going back to your country to pick up the child? What is your NOC? How long is your work permit?

Assume your child will need childcare if you are working. In your webform, explain that you have the funds to support the child for care and if you have a spot reserved in daycare include that too.

fahadzaman

Dec 12, 2021
Unfortunately not much you can do but raise a webform. If you reapply, the application process starts from the beginning. Does your spouse have a TRV to bring your child or are you going back to your country to pick up the child? What is your NOC? How long is your work permit?

Assume your child will need childcare if you are working. In your webform, explain that you have the funds to support the child for care and if you have a spot reserved in daycare include that too.

thank you for replying, My wife and eldest son has their Visa, we applied together last year and got it together. My wife will bring him as soon has he gets his Visa. My NOC is 2175, it's til December 2023.

I've stated and showed funds during the application and mentioned in various webform. This time it required a letter from me and a financial report, I also mentioned the amount my wife is going to bring while travelling.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thank you for replying, My wife and eldest son has their Visa, we applied together last year and got it together. My wife will bring him as soon has he gets his Visa. My NOC is 2175, it's til December 2023.

I've stated and showed funds during the application and mentioned in various webform. This time it required a letter from me and a financial report, I also mentioned the amount my wife is going to bring while travelling.
You have done all you can. All you can do is wait. What is the status of his file? Has it started eligibility review?

fahadzaman

Dec 12, 2021
You have done all you can. All you can do is wait. What is the status of his file? Has it started eligibility review?
Still didn't start reviewing his eligibility.

Here's the status:
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: March 18, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I believe only review is left, other than that other steps are N/A or passed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Still didn't start reviewing his eligibility.

Here's the status:
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: March 18, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I believe only review is left, other than that other steps are N/A or passed.
Correct, eligibility review has not started.

arti.tekwani

Jun 2, 2015
Hi I am looking to apply for visitor visa for 1 year old from India. She is the daughter of my brother and sister in law. The parents of the child have got approved vistor visa of Canada. Can some suggest the document list and successful timeline please?