+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor to Work Permit

manukaleke

Mar 2, 2018
Dear Friends,
I want to know the complete process that how i get work permit when i am in canada on vistor visa. I also want to know that now i am doing job as a electrician in India,
and i will get work permit in same field or i can apply for any occupation such as truck driver, house construction, etc

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Dear Friends,
I want to know the complete process that how i get work permit when i am in canada on vistor visa. I also want to know that now i am doing job as a electrician in India,
and i will get work permit in same field or i can apply for any occupation such as truck driver, house construction, etc
If you want to work in Canada you might as well do it the legitimate way and apply for PR. I believe electricians might be an in demand profession. Look into the Atlantic Immigration Pilot which does not require an LMIA. Also look into PNPs.

Looking for work in Canada on a TRV would violate the conditions upon which it was issued to you.

I know this visit visa-to-work permit procedure is accepted in some countries, but not Canada.

Canada’s PR process is simple enough when you have the work experience.