Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Unless you have proof you successfully applied to extend a PGWP for a reason other than passport expiry, which you don't have because it's not possible, then I don't see why I or anyone else should believe you.
I don't need you to believe me. when the poster is ready I can put him through with no charge or anything. I don't need you to like I said early you aint the one in the situation so your belief or unbelief means nothing to me!

AAANWAR

Jan 17, 2020
do you currently have a job? if yes what kind of job? is your employer willing to pay the $230 LMAI exemption fee? if he says no you can ask him to apply for the lima exempt that you will cover the $230 fee from your pocket. The only downside is your extension is going to be a closed work permit so you can only work for that particular employer you got LMIA exempt from.
Hey. Thanks for your reply!
How were you able to get an LMIA? As far as I know, it is hard to get one and very limited professions are eligible for one. If you dont mind my asking, what profession are you or your friends in and where are you located?

TIA

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hey. Thanks for your reply!
How were you able to get an LMIA? As far as I know, it is hard to get one and very limited professions are eligible for one. If you dont mind my asking, what profession are you or your friends in and where are you located?

TIA
Assuming you haven't applied for PR, you need an employer to apply for an LMIA unless you are eligible for a specific LMIA exemption. You're not allowed to reimburse the employer for the expense of sponsoring you for a work permit.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
I don't need you to believe me. when the poster is ready I can put him through with no charge or anything. I don't need you to like I said early you aint the one in the situation so your belief or unbelief means nothing to me!
Based on your signature I assume you actually applied for a BOWP based on a PR application. That's not the same thing as a PGWP extension.

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
you don't know what you don't know! . I am saying based on experience something I did by myself and saw other people do successfully. even people who has gone out of status still get reinstated talk more of extension. even if it is just for one year that will give this poster some time to figure something else out like express entry or pnp.
I did the same thing. My employer hired an immigration lawyer to extend my work permit. I previously hold PGWP now they applied for an LMIA exempt work permit.

Sigrid

Nov 7, 2020
1. Visitor records are generally issued for six months.
2. Yes, if you need to renew your TRV that is separate.
3. No immigration document will be valid for longer than your passport.
You say visitor records are usually issued for six months. Is that six months from the day you apply for the visitor record, or six months from the day you're approved and receive your visitor record?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You say visitor records are usually issued for six months. Is that six months from the day you apply for the visitor record, or six months from the day you're approved and receive your visitor record?
It's up to the officer how long someone is given. If they give them six months, it should be from the date of approval.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
People giving fake information in this thread lol. PGWP cannot be extended if you got it extended then the officer in charge should be fired lol

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Your signature says Apr 6 2019 AOR
So what you received was Bridge Open Work Permit not PGWP extension!