+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Acknowledgement Letter

Rudz

Oct 17, 2017
Guys, I never applied for any visit visa for Canada. I am PR and waiting for my cards. But today I got visitor visa acknowlwdgement email from delhi office. Why they sent this email to me?? It has my name and UCI no but application no. Is not mine. Does it happen also if some friend apply for visit visa and give my address in application. Appreciate your inputs on the scenerio. Thanks

Rudz

Oct 17, 2017
Guys, I never applied for any visit visa for Canada. I am PR and waiting for my cards. But today I got visitor visa acknowlwdgement email from delhi office. Why they sent this email to me?? It has my name and UCI no but application no. Is not mine. Does it happen also if some friend apply for visit visa and give ur canadian address in application. Appreciate ur inputs on the scenario. Thanks

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Guys, I never applied for any visit visa for Canada. I am PR and waiting for my cards. But today I got visitor visa acknowlwdgement email from delhi office. Why they sent this email to me?? It has my name and UCI no but application no. Is not mine. Does it happen also if some friend apply for visit visa and give ur canadian address in application. Appreciate ur inputs on the scenario. Thanks
this is a normal acknowledgement letter to you as sames like me delhi visa office send same mail to my cousin brother who is a canadian permanent residence he will inviting me to his new home opening ceremony so it is normal to give you mail by delhi embassy

Reactions: Rudz

Rudz

Oct 17, 2017
this is a normal acknowledgement letter to you as sames like me delhi visa office send same mail to my cousin brother who is a canadian permanent residence he will inviting me to his new home opening ceremony so it is normal to give you mail by delhi embassy
Thanks. I did not invite anyone. I just gave my address for a friend who was applying. I hope its normal.

Aug 12, 2018
HI ALL,

I APPLIED TRV ON 26 July 18 THROUGH CIC ACC
UNFORTUNATELY GETTING REFUSAL ON 9-8
BUT ON NEXT DAY I GOT MAIL FROM DELHI IMMIGRATION ABOUT MY FILE RECEIVING STATED THAT MY FILE IS IN QUEUE FOR PROCEESING AND U HAVE TO BE PATIENT

WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT I WOULD DO ?
PLZ HELP ME GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON THIS MATTER .

monarchV

May 30, 2018
HI ALL,

I APPLIED TRV ON 26 July 18 THROUGH CIC ACC
UNFORTUNATELY GETTING REFUSAL ON 9-8
BUT ON NEXT DAY I GOT MAIL FROM DELHI IMMIGRATION ABOUT MY FILE RECEIVING STATED THAT MY FILE IS IN QUEUE FOR PROCEESING AND U HAVE TO BE PATIENT

WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT I WOULD DO ?
PLZ HELP ME GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON THIS MATTER .
Hi @Simratpal singh, I also got a similar email. Did you receive anything from Delhi office again?. Thanks.

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Hello All - I have recently applied for visitor visa for my wife and it was refused. The very next day I received an email from Delhi immigration that the app is in queue for processing. Can anyone please suggest me why it is like this? Thanks

Nov 12, 2018
DOES THAT MEAN THAT APPLICATION IS APPROVEDé
HOW LONG TO GET VISA APPROVALé
HI Gunjan, When did you receive your Visa? I have recently received the same mail and wondering what to do. Can you please tell me on which date your visa got approved? Thanks in advance.

deepasri

Apr 10, 2018
Hi All,
I also got the same email "Visitor Acknowledgement Letter" from Delhi immigration for my mothers Visitor Visa.Its been a while i submitted my moms application any idea how long does it normally take to get to know the result ?

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
You can check the processing times in cic website. Normally it will take 3-5 weeks depending on the number of applications they receive. You can also link your application online and get notfied if cic updates something.

deepasri

Apr 10, 2018
You can check the processing times in cic website. Normally it will take 3-5 weeks depending on the number of applications they receive. You can also link your application online and get notfied if cic updates something.
Yeah i am checking online as i submitted my application online. I submitted application on 05-Feb-2019, Biometric was done next day its close to a month now so was curious. Ok i think i need to wait.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Yeah i am checking online as i submitted my application online. I submitted application on 05-Feb-2019, Biometric was done next day its close to a month now so was curious. Ok i think i need to wait.
What is current status of application in the online account?