+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting Visa from Bangladesh to Canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for the information. My mother will come through regular visit visa for 6 months instead of super visa. Is it same process for regular visit visa for just 6 months?
She should still purchase emergency travel medical insurance even if she is coming via normal TRV unless you have 500k+ available that you could use if she does have a medical emergency.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had the same situation - my parents want to see grandchild for the first time as well as visit us.
Purpose - to see grandson and sightseeing Time- I have mentioned for 3 weeks only. But if visa grants usually it's upto passport validity. So she can stay longer upto six months having visit visa.
Please show her own enough funds to visit Canada and stay+ show assets on her name+family tie and other ties to satisfy that she will be back after visit .
She isn’t guaranteed a 6 month stay. Entry at all is not guaranteed with a TRV. You can be denied entry with a valid TRV is there are any concerns that you are not truly a visitor, don’t have sufficient savings, don’t have strong ties to your home country (employment status, property ownership, spouse and/or dependent children left in home country, etc.) The length of her stay will be determined when she enters Canada.

Jobaer

Jun 7, 2021
Hi.. thanks for all the great discussions here. I am stuck in one phase, I have done an asset evaluation/affidavit from lawyer which is notarized.
do I also need the CA evaluation for my mother or that’s enough to show the assets and property value?

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi.. thanks for all the great discussions here. I am stuck in one phase, I have done an asset evaluation/affidavit from lawyer which is notarized.
do I also need the CA evaluation for my mother or that’s enough to show the assets and property value?
[/QUOT

Evaluation by notary should be enough. We have submitted like this and visa got approved twice in 2019 and 2024

Reactions: Jobaer

Jobaer

Jun 7, 2021
Thank you so much for your answer. I was really worried about the CA. And my lawyer also told me that my mother does not need the CA evaluation, The Asset evaluation notarized is enough.

Jobaer

Jun 7, 2021
If I may ask another question, I have answered all the questions in IRCC portal and I was asked to submit optional documents
  1. CONSESNT PERSONAL INFORMATION
  2. EMPLOYER LETTER (CURRENT)
  3. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT

4. my question is my mother is a Home Maker and does not do job, what should I upload on the EMPLOYMENT LETTER portion
    should I not upload anything as I already mentioned them she is a Home Maker?

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
If I may ask another question, I have answered all the questions in IRCC portal and I was asked to submit optional documents
  1. CONSESNT PERSONAL INFORMATION
  2. EMPLOYER LETTER (CURRENT)
  3. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT

4. my question is my mother is a Home Maker and does not do job, what should I upload on the EMPLOYMENT LETTER portion
    should I not upload anything as I already mentioned them she is a Home Maker?
Nothing uploaded there for home maker.