+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting relatives with family

itsnitin

May 19, 2018
Hi, i'm visiting my brother-in-law who is a citizen in Canada with my wife and daughter. i need help with following questions.

1. i'm applying online and just one online account/application is sufficient? seems correct since i get questions like are you applying for a family member and those details get added.

2. for the question " What is the main purpose of your visit?". i've answered "To visit Family and/or Friends" and i've not chosen "Visit-tourism".
There is a question for family member. " Why is your family member visiting Canada?" only answers available are "Visit: Tourism" or "Visit: Other Types".
which once i should choose?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Nitin

Reactions: Jatinderheera

Jatinderheera

May 19, 2018
Hi, i'm visiting my brother-in-law who is a citizen in Canada with my wife and daughter. i need help with following questions.

1. i'm applying online and just one online account/application is sufficient? seems correct since i get questions like are you applying for a family member and those details get added.

2. for the question " What is the main purpose of your visit?". i've answered "To visit Family and/or Friends" and i've not chosen "Visit-tourism".
There is a question for family member. " Why is your family member visiting Canada?" only answers available are "Visit: Tourism" or "Visit: Other Types".

Nitin
I think u should say that i want to give them Gift like this to canada tour

Nimma78

May 20, 2017

Nitin
You need to select visit: tourism.