+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Timelines - Pakistan

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi,
I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I want to apply for my parent's visitor visa. Kindly share with me the sample SOP from my parents to show residential ties with the home country. My email is adeelcis@live.com.

Thanks and Regards
Adeel

amnah_arshad

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

My parents are applying for their visit visa online, they currently reside in Qatar as my father has a full time job there @Bryanna i would really appreciate if you could give a little insight onto this:

1. My father has a full time employment in qatar and for proof of finances he is attaching his bank statements of his account in qatar for last four months ( the issue is he lent some money to a friend of his who just transfered it back to him this month, it is his saving and is not really going anywhere), his employment letter which also mentions his monthly salary which is actually a very good amount, salary certificate, Car registration in qatar, he also gets monthly amount in his bank account in Pakistan ( but that money doesn't get saved up though) should he attach a statement of that too ?

2. He has been living in the Dubai and then now in Qatar for the last 5 years but apart from that hasn't travelled much, will that be an issue ?

3. one of my brother still lives with my parents but is above 18 and is studying in qatar with them ( he basically cannot live there unless my father is staying with him ) should we put this as a reason for strong ties to qatar as well ?

4. Ties to Pakistan- He doesn't have really strong ties to pakistan, apart from a property and his monthly pension that he gets in his account.

5. Invitattion Letter- He will be bearing his own expenses because he has a better financial situation then me at the moment, so should i be giving any documents to prove my financial situation as well ? is putting in a house lease and bills and bank statements necessary ?

amnah_arshad

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

My parents are applying for their visit visa online, they currently reside in Qatar as my father has a full time job there @Bryanna i would really appreciate if you could give a little insight onto this:

1. My father has a full time employment in qatar and for proof of finances he is attaching his bank statements of his account in qatar for last four months ( the issue is he lent some money to a friend of his who just transfered it back to him this month, it is his saving and is not really going anywhere), his employment letter which also mentions his monthly salary which is actually a very good amount, salary certificate, Car registration in qatar, he also gets monthly amount in his bank account in Pakistan ( but that money doesn't get saved up though) should he attach a statement of that too ?

2. He has been living in the Dubai and then now in Qatar for the last 5 years but apart from that hasn't travelled much, will that be an issue ?

3. one of my brother still lives with my parents but is above 18 and is studying in qatar with them ( he basically cannot live there unless my father is staying with him ) should we put this as a reason for strong ties to qatar as well ?

4. Ties to Pakistan- He doesn't have really strong ties to pakistan, apart from a property and his monthly pension that he gets in his account.

5. Invitattion Letter- He will be bearing his own expenses because he has a better financial situation then me at the moment, so should i be giving any documents to prove my financial situation as well ? is putting in a house lease and bills and bank statements necessary ?

Can i get any input regarding this please ? @Bryanna