+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa rejected due to IRPR 179b

Jan 27, 2019
Dears,

I am writing to you today beocuse my wife and I got rejection today due to not fulfilling 179B clause in IRPR :

1. Family ties in Canada of country of recidnec
2. Personal assets and financial status
3. Travel history

Already we submitted all documents required like ( hotel and flight booking , employer letter , travel plan , bank statement 6 months , asserts document for cars and flat rental , salary slip , marriage certificate , covering letter for reason of visit , recidnecy copy in country of recidnecy and previous Schengion visas)

We planned to visit Canada for tourist purpose during Spring break .

So please can you advice what's more need to add to fulfill the above

Regards
Mahmood

ParveenPal

Mar 23, 2020
Hello Friends !

My Visitor visa rejected due to following reasons.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
I am working in Govt, Department and was having more than 4 Lacs in my account.
But still they are doubtful that i won't come back.
How i can make them believe that i don't have any intention to stay there long and
will come back definitely within stipulated period mentioned in application.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello Friends !

My Visitor visa rejected due to following reasons.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
I am working in Govt, Department and was having more than 4 Lacs in my account.
But still they are doubtful that i won't come back.
How i can make them believe that i don't have any intention to stay there long and
will come back definitely within stipulated period mentioned in application.
Nobody can really comment unless you share a bit more information such as purpose of trip, how long for (2-3weeks maximum recommended), did you have an itinerary, did you show a flight itinerary (not an actual ticket), do you have property, do you have relatives in your home country that rely on you, do you have relatives in Canada.

ParveenPal

Mar 23, 2020
Nobody can really comment unless you share a bit more information such as purpose of trip, how long for (2-3weeks maximum recommended), did you have an itinerary, did you show a flight itinerary (not an actual ticket), do you have property, do you have relatives in your home country that rely on you, do you have relatives in Canada.
Thanks for your reply dear!
My cousin lives there so wanted to surprise him on his birthday and i wanted to stay with him for 15 days.
My parents lives with me in India but they don't totally rely on me as i am having an elder brother.
Yes i too showed a flight itinerary. Is there anything where i need improvement in my application.
Your help will be highly appreciable.

Thanks,

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply dear!
My cousin lives there so wanted to surprise him on his birthday and i wanted to stay with him for 15 days.
My parents lives with me in India but they don't totally rely on me as i am having an elder brother.
Yes i too showed a flight itinerary. Is there anything where i need improvement in my application.
Your help will be highly appreciable.

Thanks,
Did you show a day to day intinerary (what activities you plan to do during your intend stay)? Think like you are going to be a tourist and do some sightseeing in Canada.

ParveenPal

Mar 23, 2020
Did you show a day to day intinerary (what activities you plan to do during your intend stay)? Think like you are going to be a tourist and do some sightseeing in Canada.
No i did not show a day to day intinerary because i didn't plan.
I just wanted to meet my brother and wanted to celebrate his birthday.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
No i did not show a day to day intinerary because i didn't plan.
I just wanted to meet my brother and wanted to celebrate his birthday.
You needed to show an itinerary given just saying you are travelling all that way for a birthday party makes little sense as the only purpose of the visit.

Note in one reply above is your cousin then in next reply becomes your brother ?

ParveenPal

Mar 23, 2020
You needed to show an itinerary given just saying you are travelling all that way for a birthday party makes little sense as the only purpose of the visit.

Note in one reply above is your cousin then in next reply becomes your brother ?
Sorry i forget to write cousin.
But how i can show the itinerary , i don't have any idea about the places to visit.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sorry i forget to write cousin.
But how i can show the itinerary , i don't have any idea about the places to visit.
Others can comment as well but Get your cousin to give you some clues as assume you not planning to make a long journey just to sit in the house. Surely they must be planning to show you around or give you a list of places to visit. Just saying you are going for a birthday of a cousin isn’t really that pursuasive.

If you are going for a couple weeks you dont necessarily need a daily itinerary but just a few tourist things such as if in Toronto visit to Niagra falls, visit to Toronto Island and so on. Not that difficult to google tourist things for any major city in Canada to make an itinerary, nobody is going to check up if you do nothing but getting the visa is what it is all about.