+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa questions

MahDey

Dec 26, 2017
Hi everybody
I want to apply for canada visit visa online. my sister is a PR and pregnant and she will send me an invitation.

1. what should i answer to question below:
Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older?
regarding the family member definition on CIC glossary,siblings are not family members apparently:
An applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application to CIC. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.
2. Is this fine to use the android Camscanner app to scan supporting documents?

Mutv.rooney

Dec 11, 2017
Yes it is fine to use
Hi everybody
I want to apply for canada visit visa online. my sister is a PR and pregnant and she will send me an invitation.

Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older?
regarding the family member definition on CIC glossary,siblings are not family members apparently:
An applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application to CIC. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.
2. Is this fine to use the android Camscanner app to scan supporting documents?
CamScanner

Reactions: MahDey

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everybody

The answer should be 'Yes'

BTW if the purpose of your visit is to take care of your sister and/or her new baby, you would be risking a TRV refusal

Reactions: MahDey

MahDey

Dec 26, 2017
The answer should be 'Yes'

BTW if the purpose of your visit is to take care of your sister and/or her new baby, you would be risking a TRV refusal
Thank you but i got confused. My sister will send me an invitation inwhich she states she needs me to help her...is it riscky??? Why? I am a master student in my country and i have a full time job. I am married and i will travel without my husband...