+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa from Pakistan (TRV)

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Attaching with papers also:
But requirement is to email the invitation letter by the host to embassy / consulate as well. Many people even don't know about that!
I have trv we never email or fax embassy they have clearly written any paper sent to embassy by email fax or post will not be considered . Only when we ask and uploaded in my account or is paper based it should be submitted to vsf.s you are wrong please read official website

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Any confirm answer about above questions? I can address to any of them, but since the invitation letter need to emailed also, so this is very important question!!! that which embassy or consulate should be addressed!!

Especially under the circumstances, where we all know that Visa Officer's interest in rejecting the application is more rather than accepting!!!
Adresss to Abu Dhabi high comission
But again tell you email fax post is not considered

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Adresss to Abu Dhabi high comission
But again tell you email fax post is not considered
Ah ... i checked with their official representative VFS Global and they said... that letters should be addressed to Canadian High Commission, Islamabad.

Regarding sending an email, i will find the reference where it was written that the invitation letter should be emailed also!