Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
The cases of Visit Visa from Pakistan are handled from Abu Dhabi. But can any body confirm that while preparing the application, following letters should be addressed to High Commission of Canada in Pakistan or Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.
a) Letter of Invitation
b) Letter of Financial Support
c) Purpose of Travel
d) Letter of Consent of Minor Children for Travel
e) Bank Maintenance Certificate & Statement etc

Even, for Pakistanis the visa instructions page is from Abu Dhabi Visa Office Instructions! (Imm5853)

Do share your visa experiences ! especially about Visa for the purpose of family visit to Canada!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Doesn't actually matter. You can address it to anyone. Visa officer, Embassy of Canada. These letters don't have to be super formal. The content is what really matters.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Doesn't actually matter. You can address it to anyone. Visa officer, Embassy of Canada. These letters don't have to be super formal. The content is what really matters.
yes .... but invitation letter need to be emailed to the concerned embassy also:
so under this case it should be addressed or emailed to Consulate / Embassy of Canada in Pakistan (which exists here)
OR
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi, (from where Visitor Visa cases are handled)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yes .... but invitation letter need to be emailed to the concerned embassy also:
so under this case it should be addressed or emailed to Consulate / Embassy of Canada in Pakistan (which exists here)
OR
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi, (from where Visitor Visa cases are handled)
Have you not attached it to your paper or online application?

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Attaching with papers also:
But requirement is to email the invitation letter by the host to embassy / consulate as well. Many people even don't know about that!

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Dear, please guide me I am very new in this case, I want to bring my mother in law to Canada before end of June as my wife is expecting a baby by that time. please guide me what is the shortest and fastest way to bring her here. we both are PR cards holder, thanks in advance.

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
The cases of Visit Visa from Pakistan are handled from Abu Dhabi. But can any body confirm that while preparing the application, following letters should be addressed to High Commission of Canada in Pakistan or Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.
a) Letter of Invitation
c) Purpose of Travel

Even, for Pakistanis the visa instructions page is from Abu Dhabi Visa Office Instructions! (Imm5853)

Do share your visa experiences ! especially about Visa for the purpose of family visit to Canada!
Hi, I applied for my parents TRV via online application on December 4th. but I haven't got any response whatsoever except for biomatrics request. I contacted Islamabad office, they asked me to inquire from Abu Dhabi office. I sent them inquiry and they replied'

Thank you for your E-mail.

Your application is in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

It has been 2 weeks since this I got this reply and again complete silence. Any suggestion please.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear, please guide me I am very new in this case, I want to bring my mother in law to Canada before end of June as my wife is expecting a baby by that time. please guide me what is the shortest and fastest way to bring her here. we both are PR cards holder, thanks in advance.
Please read my other responses. Your wife won't qualify for free healthcare because she can not stay in Canada fr over 6 months. You can decide if you want to pay for the care.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I applied for my parents TRV via online application on December 4th. but I haven't got any response whatsoever except for biomatrics request. I contacted Islamabad office, they asked me to inquire from Abu Dhabi office. I sent them inquiry and they replied'

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

It has been 2 weeks since this I got this reply and again complete silence. Any suggestion please.
All you can do is wait. You can ask your MP to follow up but you will likely get the same response.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no

Yes they have acute shortage of man power and bitter truth is that consequently our cases are often rejected based on illogical, bias and clerical judgement by them. So u need to re apply with the new fees....."But whats the use of giving the medicine once the patient has passed away!" means once the purpose is over! So whats the need of writing a long " Purpose of Travel"

Salar what is this in your footer?
https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html

I just read a bit... yes its true many are getting divorces because of slow response by the govt, for spousal immigration. In fact, one of my friend in Canada was ended up in a divorce, because he was unable to get his spouse to Canada. Actually 2 years were passed but nothing happened. And the case was 100% genuine. I attended his marriage too!!

But Canadian dont care, because in their culture getting marriage once or twice or many times or even common law partner or living with girl friend and having kids or gay marriages all are acceptable, so they dont know the pain!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes they have acute shortage of man power and bitter truth is that consequently our cases are often rejected based on illogical, bias and clerical judgement by them. So u need to re apply with the new fees....."But whats the use of giving the medicine once the patient has passed away!" means once the purpose is over! So whats the need of writing a long " Purpose of Travel"

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html

I just read a bit... yes its true many are getting divorces because of slow response by the govt, for spousal immigration. In fact, one of my friend in Canada was ended up in a divorce, because he was unable to get his spouse to Canada. Actually 2 years were passed but nothing happened. And the case was 100% genuine. I attended his marriage too!!

But Canadian dont care, because in their culture getting marriage once or twice or many times or even common law partner or living with girl friend and having kids or gay marriages all are acceptable, so they dont know the pain!!

First of all this case hasn't been rejected. His case is taking longer than usual and it is likely due to waiting to hear from another country. It is somewhat positive that the TRV wasn't rejected right away.

You also realize you are circulating a petition that is no longer relevant. Harper has been out of government for over 3 years and now outland and inland take approximate 12 months. The wait times for spousal sponsorship are much faster than in the past. The cost of sponsorship is minimal compared to all the man hours spent looking for fraud or dangerous people entering Canada. Some countries take longer because other countries take longer to reply to Canada's enquires about background and criminality. There are lots of single people living in Canada so nobody forced you to marry a citizen of another country. Canada is very clear about the wait periods for spousal sponsorship. so the approximately year wait time shouldn't have been a surprise. Many of the relationships you are referring to are arranged marriages and the spouses have barely spent any time together and some have only had limited communication. If they can't make it through 1 more year of waiting they probably would have gotten divorced no matter what. Nobody is forcing you to live in Canada if you don't want to wait a year. There are plenty of arranged marriages that end up breaking up or being abusive and the wife has no option but to stay due to family pressure and the family's image in the community. If you want to marry your same sex partner or common law partner who lives abroad you'll also have to wait a year. It has nothing to do with an attack on a conservative form of marriage.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
First of all this case hasn't been rejected. His case is taking longer than usual and it is likely due to waiting to hear from another country. It is somewhat positive that the TRV wasn't rejected right away.

You also realize you are circulating a petition that is no longer relevant. Harper has been out of government for over 3 years and now outland and inland take approximate 12 months. The wait times for spousal sponsorship are much faster than in the past. The cost of sponsorship is minimal compared to all the man hours spent looking for fraud or dangerous people entering Canada. Some countries take longer because other countries take longer to reply to Canada's enquires about background and criminality. There are lots of single people living in Canada so nobody forced you to marry a citizen of another country. Canada is very clear about the wait periods for spousal sponsorship. so the approximately year wait time shouldn't have been a surprise. Many of the relationships you are referring to are arranged marriages and the spouses have barely spent any time together and some have only had limited communication. If they can't make it through 1 more year of waiting they probably would have gotten divorced no matter what. Nobody is forcing you to live in Canada if you don't want to wait a year. There are plenty of arranged marriages that end up breaking up or being abusive and the wife has no option but to stay due to family pressure and the family's image in the community. If you want to marry your same sex partner or common law partner who lives abroad you'll also have to wait a year. It has nothing to do with an attack on a conservative form of marriage.
I know it has now reduced to one year. I was referring a few year old case of my friend... Generally problem arises in new marriages where parents of bride or groom cant wait for than prescribed time given by immig dept. and they feel the ages are increasing.... in waiting and uncertainty. Generally even genuine cases are delayed because of suspicions and unusual complexities.
Anyhow its not my area of interest!

But regarding TRV, its the reality they have shortage of staff and if you have shortage ... the outcome could be any!!

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Please read my other responses. Your wife won't qualify for free healthcare because she can not stay in Canada fr over 6 months. You can decide if you want to pay for the care.
Thanks for your feedback, she may stay it not big deal.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
a) Letter of Invitation
c) Purpose of Travel

Any confirm answer about above questions? I can address to any of them, but since the invitation letter need to emailed also, so this is very important question!!! that which embassy or consulate should be addressed!!

Especially under the circumstances, where we all know that Visa Officer's interest in rejecting the application is more rather than accepting!!!

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.htmlhe

Hi, I think there is some misunderstanding. I am already in Canada and my post was regarding my parents TRV application. I hope this will help. Plus the link to petition is 3 years old and I dont know how to remove this.
Sorry if have caused any misunderstanding.
Regards,