+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa for parents (new IRCC portal) for graduation ceremony (international students)

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
Hi, just wondering what documents did u upload i try to apply for parents too but its not asking any invitations letter and did u apply for both parents by you or through consultant. Plz let me know i need to know some information.
thanks

Hannan04

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, just wondering what documents did u upload i try to apply for parents too but its not asking any invitations letter and did u apply for both parents by you or through consultant. Plz let me know i need to know some information.
thanks
I applied for my mother. Just received the Biometric collection letter today. Did everything by myself.

Reactions: Imhere

Hannan04

Jan 31, 2019
thanks
The portal is very straightforward. I attached the invitation letter in the additional documents.

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
i am just wondering did u upload a invitation letter in the application because it just asking me for purpose of visit and asking the information for one person so far, i am applying for both parents mother n father and we uploads the documents related to family ties and land documents.
thanks

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
any one did medical exam recently in delhi or ludhiana , India, what is medical fees for exam?

roshnirajpal

Jan 25, 2019
I have my wedding coming up in 30 days .. applied visa for my mother on July 13 but I have also submitted her application on the new portal yesterday. can anyone help or if anyone has got the visit visa?

Imhere

Sep 19, 2021
Kolkata
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Kolkata
App. Filed.......
09-10-2021
thanks

We appreciate some help with the new applications -
We are a 60+ couple, applying for Visitor Visa to meet our son living there since 2014. We have visited twice (2015 - 1 month, 2017 - 5 months). We also have a good travel history - we used to live in a gulf country and have also travelled to Dubai, Australia and Japan.
Son just completed his degree and applied for PGWP (on Implied status now) . But within a month will move to another city to start work. It is a full-time job offer with no end date at a prestigious company. He doesn’t have an address yet. So, do you think we should apply now with his present address or wait till he settles down in the new city with a new address? Also, what should be in the invitation letter if we don't want to wait till he moves to new city ?
The visitor visa forms are also asking for flight tickets and an itinerary. Should we buy air tickets before the visa is granted? What do you say regarding these? Any help/advice appreciated.

Thank you.