+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa applied in February from India status discussions

Aug 12, 2017
Hello All,

If we apply for Visitors visa which has visa expiration till passport gets expire and we can visit Canada for 6 months duration and return back to INDIA
My question is, when will that 6 month duration start if we r flying for the first time, from the day visa gets stamped or from the time we land to canda

Regards,
Repal Shah

roundoff1

Feb 28, 2018

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone face problem while login into cic website to check status? I am having problem with the website whenever i try to login and i put up the username and passport and after clicking on login it redirects you to homepage. Its so annoying and waste of time. I try to 5-6 times then only it allows me to check the status.

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
Hello All,

If we apply for Visitors visa which has visa expiration till passport gets expire and we can visit Canada for 6 months duration and return back to INDIA
My question is, when will that 6 month duration start if we r flying for the first time, from the day visa gets stamped or from the time we land to canda

Regards,
Repal Shah
The Visa will be valid for 10 years, for each visit the person will be allowed max 6 months.

pkmnkt

Apr 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24 2016
Doc's Request.
March 26 2017(RPRF recipt)
Nomination.....
Oct 11 2016 (sponsership approval)
AOR Received.
Oct 7 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Oct 11 2017(in process)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 18 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
applied online on feb 16th
visitor visa less than 6 months
application received feb 16th
just the confirmation of subission messege, status says we are reviewing ypur application

jay01

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied online TRV Feb 27. I received 2 emails 1 for confirmation and 1 for submission. Next day i received email about update on gc account. what is this status mean?

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied online TRV Feb 27. I received 2 emails 1 for confirmation and 1 for submission. Next day i received email about update on gc account. what is this status mean?
Simply, your application submission completed. Wait for the next updates

Srikanthkh

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone face problem while login into cic website to check status? I am having problem with the website whenever i try to login and i put up the username and passport and after clicking on login it redirects you to homepage. Its so annoying and waste of time. I try to 5-6 times then only it allows me to check the status.
I am facing the same issue.

Srikanthkh

Feb 28, 2018
Will CIC request for passpot and then send us a rejection? Or will they reject the application before passport request? Any idea?

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Will CIC request for passpot and then send us a rejection? Or will they reject the application before passport request? Any idea?
If application is approved then only they ask for passport.

ashpur88

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guyz, Any of you provided an Covering Letter while applying for tourist visa online ?
If yes, please let me know where can I upload one ?

PS: I am indian citizen living in india and plying for tourist visa.

I am also having a couple of questions in from filling, can I request you all to have a look at my thread and try to help me out there?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/form-filling-employment-having-multiple-business-what-to-write.546401/
Upload the cover letter in the "Letter of Explanation" section.