+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa applied in February from India status discussions

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

I would like to thanks everyone for the guidance specially @Bryanna as my sister and brother in law both got visas. This forum has been really good in identifying the negative points and make good points to represent case professionally. Thanks again. Its been tensed last 2 months but as we say all well that ends well.

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

I would like to thanks everyone for the guidance specially @Bryanna as my sister and brother in law both got visas. This forum has been really good in identifying the negative points and make good points to represent case professionally. Thanks again. Its been tensed last 2 months but as we say all well that ends well.
Congratulations.... through which VFS they submit their passports.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

So true.... all is well that ends well :)

Truly happy for your sister and brother-in-law

Reactions: Jay1011
Mar 8, 2018
Hello @Bryanna

I applied for my husband visitor visa on 17 Feb the review of eligibility started from last month, it have been more than 2 months now.can you suggest me what steps should i further take? Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Mar 8, 2018
Hi everyone,

Hi Jay

when your sister in-law got PPR request? because i applied for my husband on 17 Feb and the status says that they are reviewing the eligibility (for 1 and half month) but still no update.

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi Jay

when your sister in-law got PPR request? because i applied for my husband on 17 Feb and the status says that they are reviewing the eligibility (for 1 and half month) but still no update.

My sister Got PPR on 13th april. You shud send them an CSE through ur online account. Review of eligibility depends on person to person and how many documents u submitted and time they need to verify information or even background checks.

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
Hello @Bryanna

For my paper application submitted in Delhi VFS on 19th Feb today i received a mail stating they required me to fill out A new Schedule 1 IMM 5257 form for background/ declaration check. Now the problem is I've already sent my passport to Delhi Immigration and I don't have my travel history details with me. How do I fill out the form??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello @Bryanna

For my paper application submitted in Delhi VFS on 19th Feb today i received a mail stating they required me to fill out A new Schedule 1 IMM 5257 form for background/ declaration check. Now the problem is I've already sent my passport to Delhi Immigration and I don't have my travel history details with me. How do I fill out the form??
You can recreate your travel history based on the tickets and boarding passes.

If you don't remember the exact dates for any specific visit then you can give approx. dates/month + approx. length of the visit + and mention you don't have your passport

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
You can recreate your travel history based on the tickets and boarding passes.

If you don't remember the exact dates for any specific visit then you can give approx. dates/month + approx. length of the visit + and mention you don't have your passport
Thank you Bryanna.
I can only recollect last 3 yrs travel. As I do business in UAE I travelled there frequently and couldn't recollect all of them. Is it ok to mention that in a letter and send it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you Bryanna.
I can only recollect last 3 yrs travel. As I do business in UAE I travelled there frequently and couldn't recollect all of them. Is it ok to mention that in a letter and send it
It should be okay IMO.

Do try and remember visas issued + any travel in the last 10 years to countries like the US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ, Japan, etc..... as visas/travel to these countries will help your Travel History

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
It should be okay IMO.

Do try and remember visas issued + any travel in the last 10 years to countries like the US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ, Japan, etc..... as visas/travel to these countries will help your Travel History
Thanks for the reply Bryanna,
Ill try my best and see.

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Bryanna,

I applied for my parents again on Mar 30 along with all the documents which was required. First time it was a miss from my side and the refusal reason was that -You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets which was reasonable. I applied again with Tax return of myself and my father and maximum of documents I could provide . Could you tell me when I can expect a response.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

I applied for my parents again on Mar 30 along with all the documents which was required. First time it was a miss from my side and the refusal reason was that -You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets which was reasonable. I applied again with Tax return of myself and my father and maximum of documents I could provide . Could you tell me when I can expect a response.
It's not possible to guess when your parents will get decisions. The only option is to wait

ramil_ca

Apr 18, 2018
I applied in 2017 and got refusal. The purpose of visit was to spend (2 weeks) new year in Canada and atached itenerary for it.

2.No I do not have any Canadian host.

3.employment letter
-letter from bank
-property certificate (not translated)
-1 italian visa on that time

4. I have 1 italian, 2 France (multiple expires on june) and 1 UK (multiple business visa expires on october). I traveled italy, austria, hungary, spain, bulgaria, netherlands, germany and I have their stamp on passport. I did not travel UK yet. Next month I will.

Those visas will be valid after Canada visit.

I applied online first time. And I did not submit all property on my name, birth certificates of my kids and marrige certificate. It can be influence on desicion?