+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa applied in February from India status discussions

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi @Bryanna today my brother in law received ppr but not my sister her application still in progress? They applied together. I am confused what’s happening with her application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna today my brother in law received ppr but not my sister her application still in progress? They applied together. I am confused what’s happening with her application?
Processing time can differ even for applications submitted within the same family. You should wait for a few days before sending an email and web form to the relevant visa office.

Have they applied online or linked their applications? If yes, what is the status update for your sister's application?

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Processing time can differ even for applications submitted within the same family. You should wait for a few days before sending an email and web form to the relevant visa office.

Have they applied online or linked their applications? If yes, what is the status update for your sister's application?

They applied online together. Her eligibility review is on. Status is ur application is in progress and will send u a message once we made a decision on ur application.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
They applied online together. Her eligibility review is on. Status is ur application is in progress and will send u a message once we made a decision on ur application.
It's best to wait for a few days. When processing exceeds the IRCC published processing time then do send both the CSE and email

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
It's best to wait for a few days. When processing exceeds the IRCC published processing time then do send both the CSE and email
Its been more than one and half month which already crossed published processing time. I’ll ask her to send CSE to new delhi office. Could u tell me where to find newdelhi vo’s email address?

Thanks

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
Hello guys,
Still no update for my application for my parents ( Feb 15th), almost its been two months.
Safe side i am applying for my Aunt and Uncle also through drop box.( we are in Canada, expecting baby in 2 months, need parents support)
my Uncle works for Telangana State governoment, Please advise what type of employment proof document we have to provide for this Visa?

respond asap please, planning to drop the application in Hyd Begumpet VFS office in 2 days.

Thanks
Srini

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
@Bryanna is it possible VO works on Saturdays? Coz my brother in law got his passport visa stamped yesterday. He got his ppr on 4/04 but visa issue date is 24/03 on passport.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna is it possible VO works on Saturdays? Coz my brother in law got his passport visa stamped yesterday. He got his ppr on 4/04 but visa issue date is 24/03 on passport.
To the best of my knowledge, they don't work on weekends, at least not visa offices in India. Not sure why the visa issue date was on a Saturday. Could be due to other reasons

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
hey guys

Update for my mother-in-law's visa application.

After the no update email, I got an email for passport request for the visitor visa.
Applied Feb 22
Passport request April 7th (Got email on Saturday morning)
Passport submitted April 9th (Monday Morning)
Received Stamped passport April 12th (That was fast)

thanks for your help.
Jignesh

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
hey guys

Update for my mother-in-law's visa application.

After the no update email, I got an email for passport request for the visitor visa.
Applied Feb 22
Passport request April 7th (Got email on Saturday morning)
Passport submitted April 9th (Monday Morning)
Received Stamped passport April 12th (That was fast)

thanks for your help.
Jignesh
Hi! Which visa office did you process in?

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,

Im new to this forum, as i found it very helpful i joined.
I have my brothers wedding on April 27th 2018 and the functions will start by April 20th.
I had applied for my visitor visa on March 16 2018 and i checked online the status is "your file is being processed at the Canada visa office New Delhi "
Im really stressed wether il b able to attend the wedding.
Can anyone advise
Thank you

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi,

I have my brothers wedding on April 27th 2018 and the functions will start by April 20th.
I had applied for my visitor visa on March 16 2018 and i checked online the status is "your file is being processed at the Canada visa office New Delhi "
Can anyone advise
Thank you

Link your application with gckey cic account to check status.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hi,

Can anyone advise
Thank you
You should have at least given yourself 2 months for this process, even the people who are in 2 months process have nail biting experience.
Anyway, there is nothing much that can be done, you just need to wait (but considering that marriage is on 27th and you application is offline, you are in a relatively better situation here as you don’t have to waste your time in PPR stamping process).
Let’s hope you get the email anyday to collect the PPs.

Arvi_48

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Friends,
Fyi......
I have applied for visitor Visa for my parents on 7th Feb,2018 by submitting online application.
Currents status : Even Review of application has not started.