+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form filling - Employment, having multiple business... what to write ?

roundoff1

Feb 28, 2018
I am filling form for temporary visitor visa to Canada from India and have two questions there:

1] In employment history tab/column, there is one blank space to write Current Activity/Occupation and then below that all column states previous occupations. Now, I am a trader and also have other business so how to write both in current activity as both are totally different.

Writing just one of them is not possible as I want to mention both to make my application stronger and writing in below column automatically means it was my "Previous" work ! plz guide me...

2] In family information form, the 1st name is Applicant. (That is obviously myself) but next to there is a question - Will accompany you to Canada - Y / N. Now obviously I am applying so I will go to Canada, so how can I accompany myself ! Plz guide me what shall be the answer here....

3] For Indians, Covering Letter OR Letter explain my purpose of visit is necessary as some people say ? In my online document checklist its not mentioned anywhere.... but if required I can attach additionally.

Last edited: