+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa applied aug 20 2017 still no update

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Still I'm trying with that link but getting application not found
Anyhow if I won't link application with detailes
Is it fine,orelse is there any problem?
1)I'm getting application not found so I just want to silent is it fine

1)What I'm gettinng months salary 150000rs Indian salary (3months pay slips)
2)3 months bank statement getting salary and transactions 100000 to 500000rupees transactions and finally closing balance I have 1000000rupees(20000 Canadian dollers)
3)covering letter I'm
Working in company going for business training meeting for one week even company will sponsor everything during in this trip
4)Dubai,Georgia,Armenia,russia,turkey immigration stamps page
IS THAT ABOVE DOCUMENTS IS FINE?

Do check that you are trying to link with the exact same details as your TRV application.

Also, after you link, all updates/communications will be only through your online account. You will not be contacted in any other way (phone or emails)

Unfortunately, none of these countries count as travel history for a Canada TRV. I thought that maybe you had a valid US visa which would have helped to get a faster decision

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I just want to be silent will wait for the day
Thanks a lot for your valuable information
It's really appreciated
Hope you're not thinking that contacting the visa office for an expedited decision will affect your TRV application. No, it won't.

I would send the CSE and email asap as the Bangalore visa office staff must've come into work.... you could still get a decision before October 10. It's your call though on this

Reactions: asainarayana

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Yes three days before I just send an email to embassy about visa status update,I have send my passport details scan copy and vfs slip but still I didn't get any update
I will wait in this week for any update

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
As you have already applied, you'll need to wait for the decision. Hopefully you'll get an approval
Hi,
Today I got mail from CE CSC like below

"Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Bangalore, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Protected B
Applicant information
Enquirer information "

I got a mail like this
What does it mean exactly
Please tell me

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hi senior,
Need your help last year in Nov 16 I had applied for TRV for tourism purpose by agent which is refused by V.O reason.....
Purpose of visit
Ties in India
Economy
This time I have applied on 19th September 17 for 9 days tourist visit visa with strong letter with financial and assets details and sufficient bank balance credit cards my question is last allocation they had refused in 15 days time but now it's been 20 days no any update what's the chances.
My age is 45 married 2 kids previous traveled country as touristas follows
Thailand ,Saudi, U.K, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau,france,swiss Oman.
I have applied solo traveler
Waiting for your responce thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I got a mail like this
What does it mean exactly
Please tell me
It does not mean anything really.... except one minor point: You had sent your CSE to an incorrect visa office which is not responsible for applications from Hyderabad.

You'll need to send the CSE + the email to the Bangalore visa office like I had suggested earlier

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi senior,
Need your help last year in Nov 16 I had applied for TRV for tourism purpose by agent which is refused by V.O reason.....
Purpose of visit
Ties in India
Economy
This time I have applied on 19th September 17 for 9 days tourist visit visa with strong letter with financial and assets details and sufficient bank balance credit cards my question is last allocation they had refused in 15 days time but now it's been 20 days no any update what's the chances.
My age is 45 married 2 kids previous traveled country as touristas follows
Thailand ,Saudi, U.K, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau,france,swiss Oman.
I have applied solo traveler
Waiting for your responce thanks
As you've already applied, you'll need to wait for a decision. It's not possible to guess your chances of approval.

Approval would depend on a number of factors:
For example, why do you want to visit as a tourist i.e. holidaying without your wife and/or children? Do you have a Canadian host? etc etc .

How long it takes to process an application does not indicate an approval or refusal. Both types of decisions are possible even after a few days or a few months of processing time

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Bryanna,
Thanks for your quick response
Actually my family doesn't like overseas holidays they are happy to go for domestic holiday 2 to 3 days.
I like international holidays iam kind of back packer type that's why I applied solo traveler.

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
I find Canada TRV is most difficult visa to get ,and so many application comes to embassy daily basis how they handle and how much time give to one TRV application by V.O because we have submitting bunch of documents are they check all of them.
Reply from experience people
Thanks in advance

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Ok fine thanks sir,
Actually I really not understand to whom I need to send,anyhow please tell me clearification
I feel like to wait for sometime without mailing to anyone,because of frustration I did mistake creating two accounts,
1)"please tell me because of creating two accounts is it possible to take more day for processing"
And also
2)in one account without having knowledge of to enter information might I entered my data in online application like that
But the fact already I have submitted paper documents to vfs and along with vfs embassy fee and supporting documents
So does it will create any confusing to embassy people

But August 21 as I earlier said I submitted all
Supporting documents including salary payslips bank summary account info,invitation covering that I'm having business training meeting for 10days which starts from oct 10 to oct 17,and last 5 countries immigration stamps I have travelled last 1 year
So will they check only what I have submitted in vfs and give feed back and give final result ?
Hope you understand my situation it has been almost 50days finish

It does not mean anything really.... except one minor point: You had sent your CSE to an incorrect visa office which is not responsible for applications from Hyderabad.

You'll need to send the CSE + the email to the Bangalore visa office like I had suggested earlier

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Is that sending info to other incorrect office
This minor mistake does it will effect for visa chances

Ok fine thanks sir,
Actually I really not understand to whom I need to send,anyhow please tell me clearification
I feel like to wait for sometime without mailing to anyone,because of frustration I did mistake creating two accounts,
1)"please tell me because of creating two accounts is it possible to take more day for processing"
And also
2)in one account without having knowledge of to enter information might I entered my data in online application like that
But the fact already I have submitted paper documents to vfs and along with vfs embassy fee and supporting documents
So does it will create any confusing to embassy people

But August 21 as I earlier said I submitted all
Supporting documents including salary payslips bank summary account info,invitation covering that I'm having business training meeting for 10days which starts from oct 10 to oct 17,and last 5 countries immigration stamps I have travelled last 1 year
So will they check only what I have submitted in vfs and give feed back and give final result ?
Hope you understand my situation it has been almost 50days finish
If

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is that sending info to other incorrect office
This minor mistake does it will effect for visa chances
If
No, it won't affect the chances of getting an approval. Don't worry about this.

You may want to send the CSE + email to the Bangalore visa office to request for an expedited decision

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
No, it won't affect the chances of getting an approval. Don't worry about this.

You may want to send the CSE + email to the Bangalore visa office to request for an expedited decision
Ok thanks let me wait in this week
Have you Seen the people faced situation like me who applied 50days before and got the visas,have you seen in your experience like taking almost 2 months and got approval or refuse