asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
hi everyone
Good day,
August 20 2017 I have applied canada visit visa from south India Hyderabad
Wish supporting documents
1)my salary pay slips,
2)bank account summary,transactions,
3)company invitation that I'm going to attend business training meeting 7 days and will return India
4)I have visited last year 5 countries
So photo copies of previous country travel history

So from the embassy I didn't get any update
In vfs tracking it showed application still under processing,Almost 45 days finish,mostly Procesing time is to be 30days,
Is there any persons who applied nearest to my dates august20 2017,
I didn't get any update
Please tell me the reasons
When can I expect the updates

Ankit9

May 9, 2014
hi everyone
Good day,
1)my salary pay slips,
3)company invitation that I'm going to attend business training meeting 7 days and will return India

In vfs tracking it showed application still under processing,Almost 45 days finish,mostly Procesing time is to be 30days,
I didn't get any update

HI,
i had applied TRV for my parents online on August 5th,
applications are still under process.
and if you check processing time (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp) it now shows 35 days with message that :
Processing times may be longer than expected due to the earthquake in Mexico.

also keep posted if there is any update in your application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi everyone
Good day,
1)my salary pay slips,

I didn't get any update
Hi,

The current estimated processing time for India applications is 35 days. Actual processing could take much longer.

As you have submitted a paper application, you will not get any updates from the Bangalore consulate.... nor will the VFS status change when your application is being processed because VFS website does not get any updates for TRV processing.

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to the Bangalore visa office to request for an expedited decision. Here's the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Cheers

Reactions: asainarayana

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI,
i had applied TRV for my parents online on August 5th,
applications are still under process.
and if you check processing time (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp) it now shows 35 days with message that :
Processing times may be longer than expected due to the earthquake in Mexico.

also keep posted if there is any update in your application
Huh?? What does the Mexico earthquake have to do with TRV processing time?

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Assalam u Alikum

I had a query..
I am international student in Canada (Saskatchewan) my course is going to end up in this December 2017. and my study permit is till 15 March 2018

I applied for my wife and two kids(visitor) open work permit on 1 October got bio-metric done on 3 Oct.
My wife documents:

Purpose of visit ( want to celebrate kid birthday and graduation together)
Property documents worth more than $1m
bank statement around $35k
Job letter
proof of financial
Mirrage pics 4-5
Mirrage certificate
Kids birth certificates
letter from kids side

As i read from the posts that we need to have at least 6 months valid visa. I just left 2 courses should i complete the course before December and go for work permit?
and i did a very shitty mistake that i didn't attach my study completion letter with the file.
should i call CIC and ask them either i attach my letter now or send them a soft copy.

I came back on forum after a long long time
please seniors help me or suggest me regarding that please

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Ahmedkahloon

I hope I'm wrong, the chances of approval are low. Your wife should have probably applied alone, without your children. Even in that scenario, she could have expected a short, 6-months TRV if she was approved. Anyways. Hope they get approved

To answer your question:
If you have provided all your details in the invitation and/or cover letter then no worries. IRCC will check those host details + your wife/kids' Family Information form already lists your details

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Hi
Thanks for the response
Yes I have submitted documents by vfs almost 45days finish,I'm feeling ambiguous if embassy will take more time for processing what is the chances of getting visa,will it effect for visa refusal or else for approval,actually i have travelled 5 countries,

Guys please chat here the people
Who applied visa in August month,we can chat here and let's clear the doubts
Now I'm having doubt
"IF PROCESSING TAKE MORE THAN 45DAYS,DOES IT IMPACT TO GETTING VISA SUCCESSFUL OR ELSE REFUSES"

Hi,

The current estimated processing time for India applications is 35 days. Actual processing could take much longer.

As you have submitted a paper application, you will not get any updates from the Bangalore consulate.... nor will the VFS status change when your application is being processed because VFS website does not get any updates for TRV processing.

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to the Bangalore visa office to request for an expedited decision. Here's the link:

Cheers
Hi
Hi,

Cheers

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi
Thanks for the response
Yes I have submitted documents by vfs almost 45days finish,I'm feeling ambiguous if embassy will take more time for processing what is the chances of getting visa,will it effect for visa refusal or else for approval,actually i have travelled 5 countries,

Guys please chat here the people
Who applied visa in August month,we can chat here and let's clear the doubts
Now I'm having doubt
"IF PROCESSING TAKE MORE THAN 45DAYS,DOES IT IMPACT TO GETTING VISA SUCCESSFUL OR ELSE REFUSES"

Hi
The amount of time it takes to process the application does not indicate an approval or refusal. Either type of decision is possible

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
The amount of time it takes to process the application does not indicate an approval or refusal. Either type of decision is possible
Honestly I'm telling I like the way you are giving response,it's very valuable for the people like me rightnow,
Thanks I'm having few more doubts,can you please clear my doubts
1)I got a mail from cic like "application number ...... has been linked to your account,so you can access this application from your account page under view my submitted application or profiles".

But when I was updating cic link page time it didn't displayed anything,actually I created two accounts,will it be a problem if I create two accounts?

2)second doubt :-
In vfs when I submitted all d supporting documents including my travel histroy also
On August 20,Actually I must need to attend business training on October 10,
So It mentioned in covering letter from invitation I'm having Busines training session meeting on oct 10 for 1 week
Rightnow oct 10 its coming nearly
Almost 45 days gone,my covering invitation letter date is about to come
"SO DURING IN VISA PROCESSING TIME,IF IT CROSS INVITATION DATE,WILL IT EFFECT VISA REFUSION"
I need clarity in this doubt
Could you please clarify
I have only 4 days left as per my invitation
Does it will get chance to get refusion or what
But I submitted all supporting documents

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. You cannot create two accounts. You'll need to link your application with the exact same details that you mentioned in the TRV application form. Do check for spellings/spacings.

Do you get a 'Application cannot be found' message?

2. (Un)fortunately, the visa office does not give TRV decisions based on event or travel dates. It's possible to get an approval too after the event/training is over.

Do send the Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the Bangalore visa office which I had suggested..... to request for an expedited decision. You might just get a decision before your travel date.

Here's the email address:
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Which countries have you traveled to previously?

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the response
Yes sir I don't know that I created two accounts with different user names
But mainly I'm using one account I don't know how to link account,but whenever I submitted all detailes even with all detailes clearly
1)Yes I got "APPLICATION CAN'T FOUND".
2)the date will be on covering letter October 10.
I have travelled the countries since last one year
1)DUBAI
2)GEORGIA(Eastern Europe-almost 4 times travelled-up and down round trips)
3)again from Georgia I went
ARMENIA
4)RUSSIA (Georgia to Russia round trip)
5)TURKEY (Georgia to turkey round trip) 6)China sticker visa have but I didn't travelled

So I travelled Dubai,Georgia,armenia,Russia,Turkey

1. You cannot create two accounts. You'll need to link your application with the exact same details that you mentioned in the TRV application form. Do check for spellings/spacings.

Do you get a 'Application cannot be found' message?

2. (Un)fortunately, the visa office does not give TRV decisions based on event or travel dates. It's possible to get an approval too after the event/training is over.

Do send the Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the Bangalore visa office which I had suggested..... to request for an expedited decision. You might just get a decision before your travel date.

Here's the email address:
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Which countries have you traveled to previously?

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the response
But mainly I'm using one account I don't know how to link account,but whenever I submitted all detailes even with all detailes clearly
If I get like this message or else by using mistakenly is there any problem to get refusing

1)DUBAI
ARMENIA
5)TURKEY (Georgia to turkey round trip) 6)China sticker visa have but I didn't travelled

What is the chances to get with this travell histroy

Thanks for the response
1)DUBAI
ARMENIA

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do check that you are trying to link with the exact same details as your TRV application.

Also, after you link, all updates/communications will be only through your online account. You will not be contacted in any other way (phone or emails)

Unfortunately, none of these countries count as travel history for a Canada TRV. I thought that maybe you had a valid US visa which would have helped to get a faster decision