+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa applied aug 20 2017 still no update

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok thanks let me wait in this week
Have you Seen the people faced situation like me who applied 50days before and got the visas,have you seen in your experience like taking almost 2 months and got approval or refuse
Maybe I've missed it:
Do you/did you work in the defense services, government department, police, judiciary, etc?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
Thanks for your quick response
Actually my family doesn't like overseas holidays they are happy to go for domestic holiday 2 to 3 days.
I like international holidays iam kind of back packer type that's why I applied solo traveler.
You previous travel to the UK, Japan and Schengen countries will certainly help.

More than explanations, we advise applicants to support these explanations with hard evidence. If you've done this then your chances of approval are good

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe I've missed it:
Do you/did you work in the defense services, government department, police, judiciary, etc?
No I didn't work in anyone above what you mentioned in government sector
I did graduation in pharmacy and now working as a senior drug discovery analyst and planning to attend business training program for 1 week in canada dats the moto of my visit visa

May I know reason sir as per your question

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I find Canada TRV is most difficult visa to get ,and so many application comes to embassy daily basis how they handle and how much time give to one TRV application by V.O because we have submitting bunch of documents are they check all of them.
Reply from experience people
Thanks in advance
There are several visa officers in a visa office, in addition to other staff who process visas. Depending on the volume of applications received, the processing time changes. This allows visa officers to give adequate time to assess each application

Reactions: Sherbir1986

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
There are several visa officers in a visa office, in addition to other staff who process visas. Depending on the volume of applications received, the processing time changes. This allows visa officers to give adequate time to assess each application
How much time each officer give to One TRV application ation

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe I've missed it:
I didn't work any of above government service and may I know the reason

And one more thing it's nearly my application reach 2 months have you seen in your experience processing taking 2 months time and got visa approval

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
You previous travel to the UK, Japan and Schengen countries will certainly help.

More than explanations, we advise applicants to support these explanations with hard evidence. If you've done this then your chances of approval are good
I have mention my previous travel country on covering letter also purpose of visit on separate paper as well as financial and assets on seprate paper and proof of property and assets.
My worry is last year refusal hope V.O give at least one look.

I have prepare my application this time carefully but as u all know canada CIC any thing can happen...
Thanks Dear

boseDB

Nov 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Visitor Visa for my parents separately on 18 Aug. I received my mom's visa on September but has been 3 months, still no update on my dad's. I have sent case specific inquiries but no response.

If anyone knows anything about it or have similar experience, please let me know.

Has been 3 months!!

boseDB

Nov 20, 2017
I think I posted 2 days back and got my visa approved in the next day. Just to let you know that it took 3 months to get my visa approved.

I applied 2 visitor visas. One for mom and one for dad separately.

Applied on 18th Aug for both - Online

Mom's Visa approved - 10 September
Dad's Visa approved - 20 November

Hope this helps and gives a bit of confidence for those who's visas are taking time.

My email is deb.vit@gmail.com is anyone need more info.

Jellies

Jul 28, 2019
Do check that you are trying to link with the exact same details as your TRV application.

Also, after you link, all updates/communications will be only through your online account. You will not be contacted in any other way (phone or emails)

Unfortunately, none of these countries count as travel history for a Canada TRV. I thought that maybe you had a valid US visa which would have helped to get a faster decision
Sorry this reply is
I have a valid USA visa but still no response after 45 days been passed over.
Do check that you are trying to link with the exact same details as your TRV application.

Also, after you link, all updates/communications will be only through your online account. You will not be contacted in any other way (phone or emails)

Unfortunately, none of these countries count as travel history for a Canada TRV. I thought that maybe you had a valid US visa which would have helped to get a faster decision
Hi Bryanna,
Sorry on talking over a old post. I have a valid USA visa but still I did not get any response since 45 days been passed over.
Do you have any valuable comments? I have in fact submitted the form for inquiry and I got an automated response said, they will get back to me within 28 days???