+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

davidlutwama

Nov 16, 2021
Hi All,

I left Canada without my TRV but applied for it from South Africa on 18th October 2021.. does anyone know any possible timeline for my situation?
No ppt request yet..

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
HI! Thank you for providing these info
Was your spouse working back in the home country while the visa got approved? Is it important for your spouse to continue working till the visa gets approved to prove ties with the home country? If not, what proof did you spouse submit to prove ties with the home country?
someone I know got a passport request and after some days received a refusal letter. I do not know why they did that.

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Hi All,
In new portal are we required to fill in any PDF form and upload in optional documents? I don't see any option in the portal where sibling details could be entered. I am told by my agent that IMM5645 has to filled.
I am not finished with the filling up of that new portal but I don't think any PDF form need to be filled in there. You will have to upload your own PDF files such as IMM5645 and IMM006.

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Can we get a list of documents somewhere that needs to be filled? I am confused as in some are saying that new portal has everything and no IMM documents has to be filled and then some are saying that IMM006/IMM5645 has to be filled and uploaded.

davidlutwama

Nov 16, 2021
Yes I applied under visit friends and family.
Application submitted - 21 Oct
Bio Letter - 26 Oct
Bio submitted - 27 Oct
PPR - 12 Nov

No updates until PPR letter received!

Hi, just wanted to know where you applied from? Which country and through which application?

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Help: trying to reapply for my parents' visa but I noticed that they didn't ask me to upload any proof of funds and invitation letter. Does anyone know why? (could it be because I indicated that my parents had been issued visas before but now expired?)

Reactions: Jattsingh90

Basir amini

Nov 29, 2016
I really

I really don’t understand why mine is taking so long…I had a previous visa I have travel history and I travelled every year to Canada as well not sure why, did your mom do hers from Trinidad via new portal?
Did you have invitation letter? Which category did you select? Which documents did you submit?
I have invitation letter from my friend along with his pr, bank statements, salary slips and taxation.
Should I go through GCKey or new portal?
If new portal which category i have to select?
Thanks in advance.

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
i just wrote in the invitation letter that she has 3 other kids in Nigeria and also cares for my aged father in Nigeria
Hi again, do you know how long it took from passport submission to receiving it back with the visa? Thanks a lot.

Jattsingh90

Oct 11, 2021
Yes I applied under visit friends and family.
Application submitted - 21 Oct
Bio Letter - 26 Oct
Bio submitted - 27 Oct
PPR - 12 Nov

No updates until PPR letter received!
Hello

My father submitted application on oct 13
Biometrics updated oct 17
No update after that. Now its around 34 days

can anyone update if now in new portal approvals are coming in 30 days or not ?
Also we should count 30 working days or 30 days as normal ?