+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Jattsingh90

Oct 11, 2021
Help: trying to reapply for my parents' visa but I noticed that they didn't ask me to upload any proof of funds and invitation letter. Does anyone know why? (could it be because I indicated that my parents had been issued visas before but now expired?)
Its like this in new portal. If u want to upload just upload in additional documents

Jatt8146

Nov 17, 2021
My parent applied on 4th November, gave their biometrics on 10th, updated on same date and today we got biometric validity letter, our kitne din lag sakte hai any idea???

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Hi All, I have a query regarding biometric. Really appreciate it if you could share your experiences. We applied for visitor visa for my spouse, application submitted on oct 19th and biometric given on nov 8th. We see the biometric date and details are update in the portal. But the biometric section still shows "we need your biometrics and see below for details". Is this same with you as well. Or should this message get updated as we hv given biometrics already. Please share your info on this. Thank you.

ali_manu

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Hello,

I submitted my parent's visit visa application last September 7, 2021. I used the new IRCC Portal. If anyone is on the same boat, let's share insights and updates.

September 7 - Application Submitted
September 10 - Biometrics done

No request for medical as of the moment. Intended to stay for less than 6 months, but hoping to travel this november 2021.
Hello,

I submitted my parent's visit visa application last September 7, 2021. I used the new IRCC Portal. If anyone is on the same boat, let's share insights and updates.

September 7 - Application Submitted
September 10 - Biometrics done

No request for medical as of the moment. Intended to stay for less than 6 months, but hoping to travel this november 2021.

Hello SuperMK;

Have you received any update regarding your application? Do you mind sharing your timeline if it has been finalized?

Thanks

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Friends,
Need some advice.
I have applied for visitor visa using new portal on Sep 26 in India. My spouse is a PR in Canada. My biometrics were done on Oct 4 in Dubai. My application status says "We have not received your fingerprints" though biometric information is visible. Anyone of you faced a similar situation / solution ?
Thanks,
@saathvik92 i am in similar situation. Has the message been changed for you now? Or were you able to gather any information on this. Could you please share if you dont mind.

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Resubmitted app on the portal on Oct 12, no updates either and first app (submitted on July 14) is also not withdrawn and has no updates smh
Thanks. was hoping TRV application would give a push on the PR application which is essentially complete but 25 business days in and they haven't even opened it is getting me worried. I say worried because there is no clarity on what will happen after Nov 30th with people entering the country with vaccines not recognized by Canada.

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Yes I applied under visit friends and family.
Application submitted - 21 Oct
Bio Letter - 26 Oct
Bio submitted - 27 Oct
PPR - 12 Nov

No updates until PPR letter received!
did you applied thru new portal or GCkey ?