+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Ritika...thanks for your reply . i received the confirmation letter in portal which has the application number. but no UCI has been created yet. I am really worried that have i done something wrong or its normal??
It's normal. I received UCI after 5 days and BIL on 6th day.

Ritika0201

Mar 26, 2021
I just wanted to clarify this point as it is all about the perspective. Yes I am inviting my parents but they are the one filing the application.

Who is an applicant ?
My Parents
Why do you need a visa?
So obviously the applicant which in my case are my parents answering the question right?
Do I fall under the immediate family member for them?
This is what my question is as I am seeing contradictory statements under the following thread

"Visitor Visa for Parents using new IRCC portal, Are they immediate family members"

Thanking you in advance for your inputs.
If your parents are coming based on your invitation letter and not for tourism or business meeting then you are the point to establish the relationship and they are your parents. If you say that its perspective, then 100% of all application will not fall under immediate family category.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, In the old portal I had to give financial proof of my parents. But the new portal specifically asks for financial proof from my side. But I dont have enough funds. But my parents have. Can I still upload the parents financial proof ?

@Ritika0201 , thanks so much for answering my previous questions

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I also have another question about using representative. I am using IRCC portal under my dads name where he is also applying for mom. So when he applies for mom, should the "Are you applying on behalf of someone else? " be answered as Yes ?

Ritika0201

Mar 26, 2021
Hi, In the old portal I had to give financial proof of my parents. But the new portal specifically asks for financial proof from my side. But I dont have enough funds. But my parents have. Can I still upload the parents financial proof ?

@Ritika0201 , thanks so much for answering my previous questions
did you selected the option where in it says is somebody funding your trip

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
did you selected the option where in it says is somebody funding your trip
I selected the finances option as shown below, that they are funding the trip themselves. But it asks for my proof of funds (Both screenshots shown below)

This is the proof asked. No option to provide parents letter

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Any idea on how to address the above situation ? I have no funds here to show. Can i still show my parent's savings ?

Shaminder9780

Sep 29, 2021
Can someone tell me about biometrics in India? It doesn’t show any available date. Is there any alternate for this?
thank You

talhaansari

Jul 30, 2018
I have submitted the application but it did not ask for the proof of funds.
There wasnt any option to upload the proof of funds document.