+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello experts,

Two questions before I begin my parent's application

1. Can I apply for my parents using my own GCKey or new IRCC account or they must have their separate account.
2. My dad is a retiree and mother a homemaker. What could be some strong points for showing strong ties to home? Job letter is out of question, he gets monthly pension and mom has some property.

Thanks!
I have same query,
regarding online visitor visa application. I have my online ircc login profile which I used for my pr application. Can I use the same login to apply a visitor visa for my family relatives or I need to create a new login profile? Please advise?

Selman381

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Dear all,
Can someone confirm i have applied through GC key they didn’t ask anything about US visa
I have valid us visa…… I also uploaded in client information…. May i know does my application consider under CAN +?

pkdante

Dec 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I am a PR, planning to travel India for my marriage. My plan is to get married and bring my spouse as soon as possible on visitor visa. Can someone suggest me what documents I should provide to create a strong application? I can prepare an invitation letter giving a reason for her to attend my sister.

pkdante

Dec 23, 2021
Hi all

I hope to put an employment letter for visitor visa. Should the letter only be issued and signed by my director, or can it be issued and signed by HR staff/payroll staff?

Thanks so much for your help
It can be issued by HR. Important part is it should be on Company Letterhead. Signed and Scanned.

Reactions: Parisuzy

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello folks, we applied for my in-laws applied last year using the portal. They both got BVL letters today but only one of them (the principal applicant) got the passport request. Is this normal? What should we do?

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hello folks, we applied for my in-laws applied last year using the portal. They both got BVL letters today but only one of them (the principal applicant) got the passport request. Is this normal? What should we do?
Only the in-law who has been requested to submit their passport should submit the passport. The other in-law has to wait until a separate Passport request is issued for them. I am sure that the two in-laws are issued separate UCI numbers, furthermore, I heard that each UCI is treated separately even though they could have apppied together.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Only the in-law who has been requested to submit their passport should submit the passport. The other in-law has to wait until a separate Passport request is issued for them. I am sure that the two in-laws are issued separate UCI numbers, furthermore, I heard that each UCI is treated separately even though they could have apppied together.
But isn't it strange that they sent the BVLs within 5 minutes of each other but only one PPR?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Who knows about how the new portal for visitor visa works?
I heard that they process all applications in Canada and they stopped sending them to local visa offices. I am not sure how true this information is. Any comment from anyone?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Who knows about how the new portal for visitor visa works?
I heard that they process all applications in Canada and they stopped sending them to local visa offices. I am not sure how true this information is. Any comment from anyone?
The letter that we got has the address of the embassy in the country they applied from.

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
But isn't it strange that they sent the BVLs within 5 minutes of each other but only one PPR?
Its strange. Am sure the Passport request document also needs to be submitted along with the passport itself. So there is nothing else to do but wait for the second passport request for the other in-law