+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi All,

I have sent my passport for VISA printing and it is printed as well and currently on the way.
but counterfoil is not yet generated but status is showing as approved.

Any idea ?

Akhan197

Nov 7, 2022
You're right, healthcare and even finding alternatives for private medical care isn't easy, people go cross border to USA for all that, and don't forget getting a driver to drive you everywhere, maids come twice a day to clean, cook, laundry, iron, etc etc everything in India, why would someone want to leave all that behind and become maids in their own homes 24/7... Lives are much more royal outside of Canada for the most part. Unfortunately IRCC thinks way too much about themselves, directly from where the sun doesn't shine for them.

Akhan197

Nov 7, 2022
Hi
I applied for my mother visitor visa in July.I am Canadian citizen.Reason for visit was my pregnancy.I deliver baby in August.
Her time line
Applied 2 July 2022
Biometric completed :7 July 2022
Review started same day.After that no progress.
Today Nov 7 , I got passport request.
I came to write specially for all members who are worried about processing and results.
It might give them some hope and timeline.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi
I applied for my mother visitor visa in July.I am Canadian citizen.Reason for visit was my pregnancy.I deliver baby in August.
Her time line
Applied 2 July 2022
I came to write specially for all members who are worried about processing and results.
Applied from pakistan ?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Actually the moderators of this forum, Cohen Immigration, are one of the best Canadian immigration law firms in the country. No need to join another group.
Shouldn't such posts be deleted? The post does not identify any Law Firm name, or lawyer names, just a WhatsApp group link which could be a potential virus

Reactions: Naturgrl

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hi
Her time line
Applied 2 July 2022
Congratulations and thank you for this update. At least now we can see a timeline and hope for the best. I applied for my mum also and I have not gotten any update yet using the Portal. I applied in October. Did you apply through the portal or gckey and from which country?

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Please can someone answer my question.

My mum has a valid biometrics which she did 5 years ago when we applied on GCkey.

Now I submitted her application for a visitors visa on the new IRCC Portal, but her biometric information is not showing up on the new portal and neither did we receive the summary of her application as pdf. Please is this normal?

Is her biometric information supposed to show up on new portal?

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Hi good day everyone! I recieved a passport request yesterday for my parents. I just applied last month. Should pay I only one way courier fee if I'm going to send the passport to VFS?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Please can someone answer my question.

My mum has a valid biometrics which she did 5 years ago when we applied on GCkey.

Now I submitted her application for a visitors visa on the new IRCC Portal, but her biometric information is not showing up on the new portal and neither did we receive the summary of her application as pdf. Please is this normal?

Is her biometric information supposed to show up on new portal?
It should pickup on its own, give it 3-4 days, it'll show up and also the PDFs