+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Rummy_fav

Jan 6, 2021
I have a question on this travel itinerary. If one books a flight on hold and the flight date passes during waiting period, which means an automatic cancellation, is this a problem.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi all,

Letting everyone in this group know that my wife's TRV was approved. By the time of her approval, her PR application's sponsorship eligibility was approved. We had mentioned that we had applied for her PR and are still waiting to here back (as part of the letter of explanation).

Here is the timeline :

Applied : April 21th 2022
Biometrics request : April 22nd 2022
Biometrics submitted : April 25th 2022
Biometrics completed on portal : April 26th 2022
(No interview)
PPR request : July 31st 2022

We've applied for her PR application in December 2021.

Applicant in India

How long does it take to get the passport back ? - India (Bangalore) applicant
Did you get an email about an update to your profile or do you just check regularly?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, I'm submitting visitors visa for my parents. Can anyone please let me know, how much funds do my parents need to show as proof of funds.
Thanks.
I showed 5k for 1 senior citizen. Family member was sponsoring too

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
Hello, my parents applied for TRV on the IRCC portal as a group submission on 7/16 but only received approval for one of them yesterday (8/1) and my other parent's application is still in progress. One of my parents who was approved got their original passport request letter. We are aware of the 30 day deadline for passport submission and counterfoil stamping. Should we wait for my other parent's application to be approved before they send their passports, or respond to the passport request for one of my parents now and wait for the other parent's approval/passport request later? Thanks.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hello, my parents applied for TRV on the IRCC portal as a group submission on 7/16 but only received approval for one of them yesterday (8/1) and my other parent's application is still in progress. One of my parents who was approved got their original passport request letter. We are aware of the 30 day deadline for passport submission and counterfoil stamping. Should we wait for my other parent's application to be approved before they send their passports, or respond to the passport request for one of my parents now and wait for the other parent's approval/passport request later? Thanks.
No, submit what has been requested. Each application is processed separately and your other parent's file can take 5 days to 5 months, don't jeopardize what you've already got

Reactions: smarties

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
No, submit what has been requested. Each application is processed separately and your other parent's file can take 5 days to 5 months, don't jeopardize what you've already got
Sounds good. We will do that. Thank you.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi
Asking for my brother who is applying for the visitor visa for his wife and 2 minor kids.
He has completed the application and it asks for use of rep. form for the kids too.
So does he need to upload individual use of rep for his wife and kids separately?
Who can sign the form for the kids since kids are minors?

Reactions: 2cookies

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
what documents will be required to invite a friend to Canada and what proof I need to show as friend
Depends on his age, if he or she is between 18 and 40, chances are 0-5% they would get approval.

That being said, your friend requires the following:
- job letter showing he's working
- 3-6 months of payslips
- 6 months of bank statements
- any property in his or her name
- spouse if not traveling with your friend
- kids if not traveling with your friend
- anything that can prove your friend will go back and has important enough ties in India to return to.

Reactions: 2cookies

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Depends on his age, if he or she is between 18 and 40, chances are 0-5% they would get approval.

That being said, your friend requires the following:
- job letter showing he's working
- 3-6 months of payslips
- 6 months of bank statements
- any property in his or her name
- spouse if not traveling with your friend
- kids if not traveling with your friend
- anything that can prove your friend will go back and has important enough ties in India to return to.

Thanks for quick response but what should be for proof of relationship