+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi
I need to put my mothers visit visa application from India. Reason - to help my sister during pregnancy and my sister is on PR there. My mom is house wife and father is retired. I am working in India and own house on my name. Can I sponsor my mother as she does not have savings on her name? Do I transfer money to her account or I need to show my bank statements and ITR?

Also, some people say permanency is not good reason to get visa, its better to mention visiting to see my daughter. Is it correct? Could you please help?

Thanks
You can apply for her visitor visa, and show you've sent her funds to support her. But since she's never worked, and your father is retired and provides for both of them, you can show that as well. Not everyone will have savings and investments if they never worked, and you can attach your father's statements (especially if they are joint account).

Do not mention pregnancy, it's ridiculous I know, but they've always rejected. Seems like Canadian immigration doesn't really give a crap about families, help during pregnancy, post pregnancy care, anything. They only boast BS about families, family reunification blah blah blah.. they don't want families visiting families.

• Haha
Reactions: lucasinho

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Call IRCC
Usually IRCC call does not get transferred. I was able to talk to an agent about a month ago and he said only New Delhi Officer would know and Canadian IRCC call center can not help and he sent me webform link to contact Delhi office.

veiron4545

Feb 25, 2022
any one got update for April Visitor visa application from ind?

I applied in April there is no update after biometric
not april, but May first week. no update after biometrics. Status shows submitted. Eligibility not even started. I have US visa and supposedly the process should be faster. Dont know whats happening!

parthd2511

Aug 8, 2022
For visit visa -
Do we need to do anything to withdraw previous application submitted in GC key if we re apply on new portal
First application
GC key
25 March 2021
Biometric completed in August 2021. Since then background check nothing processed.

Reapplied on new portal.
application on 15 July 2022
Biometric - previous biometric number linked in portal however, in description it say you do not need finger prints, we will contact if we require.
Background check - processing.

Does previous application of GCkey automatically gets cancelled or we manually have to do it?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
For visit visa -
Do we need to do anything to withdraw previous application submitted in GC key if we re apply on new portal
First application
GC key
25 March 2021
Biometric completed in August 2021. Since then background check nothing processed.

Reapplied on new portal.
application on 15 July 2022
Biometric - previous biometric number linked in portal however, in description it say you do not need finger prints, we will contact if we require.
Background check - processing.

Does previous application of GCkey automatically gets cancelled or we manually have to do it?
It will be automatically cancelled and funds refunded to you once the new application is in process.

Lear70

Aug 10, 2022
I want to update my timeline

September 7 - Application Submitted
September 10 - Biometrics done
September 28 - Passport Request / Approved

no medical requested, nothing at all. Well. Next step is Quarantine Procedure and looking for cheap flights now!
Hi, that is very good news. Is this your first-time application or is it a reapplication from a previous gckey?