+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Supervisa (new portal)

March 29: Application submitted

March 30: BIL

April 5: Biometrics completed

April 6: Upfront medical updated

April 7: “We are reviewing your medical”

April 18: Medical exam passed

Last edited:
Reactions: 2cookies

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The CIC processing time tool is trash, people usually get it within 2 months in Egypt, hopefully I don't have to wait all this time..

There is this note underneath the amount of days that mentions you can get the visa before the listed days.
I don't know how accurate it is, but for my country (Albania) it says that the visa process would be done within 56 days and I am on my 44th day since giving the biometrics and still no answer. Application is still on background check.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't know how accurate it is, but for my country (Albania) it says that the visa process would be done within 56 days and I am on my 44th day since giving the biometrics and still no answer. Application is still on background check.
Same here....are you planning to webform them after the 56 days if there is no answer?

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello. I sent a message to IRCC on April 12th regarding my mother in law application from Russia. Today I received a reply from Canada Visa Application centre from Warsaw that my visa is still in procesa and I need to continue waiting. Does it mean Russian applications are being viewed in Poland?

Kesiyasebastian

Sep 20, 2019
NL
Hi I have a question, Did anyone of you submitted a visitor application for your parents in few months after coming back from home country after a vacation? I think my parent's visa got rejected with this reason. Let me know if anyone had this same scenario please?

CanadaJJ

Aug 10, 2021
How do I know what’s the VO processing my family’s visitor visa? They submitted their application while they are in the UAE (place of residence) but they gave the biometrics in Turkey because they were in Turkey when the biometric letter arrived. Is it going to be Abu Dhabi or Ankara/Istanbul VO? The processing time in Turkey is more than 3 times the processing time in UAE and I’m a bit concern if their file is processed in Turkey

Erickvls

Mar 7, 2022
Hello. I sent a message to IRCC on April 12th regarding my mother in law application from Russia. Today I received a reply from Canada Visa Application centre from Warsaw that my visa is still in procesa and I need to continue waiting. Does it mean Russian applications are being viewed in Poland?
Hello, have you contacted them by email? I've tried reached them by email 2 weeks ago but no answers so far. I am located in Poland

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone, i'm going to apply for my parents visit visa. do we have to apply separate for both parent. i just fill up all detail for my father but didn't got option to put detail for my mother. can anybody help please. Thank you