+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

asaxena26

Oct 27, 2018
Hi I have a question, Did anyone of you submitted a visitor application for your parents in few months after coming back from home country after a vacation? I think my parent's visa got rejected with this reason. Let me know if anyone had this same scenario please?
Yes I have applied. Would you please share the exact reasons you received for their refusal and also what reasons you mentioned in the purpose of their visit?

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi all it’s been a day since I got my dads ppr but I didn’t got it for my mom yet can any one tell what should I do ? Anyone in same situation or got a solution? Thx

nila001

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
hi all. I got passport request for my dad but I didn't got it for my mom applied both together. any one know if its common or not? thx
Congrats. Hope your mom gets request soon. I too applied almost similar timeline with you for my parents. I submitted on 14th Feb and biometrics was completed on 21st Feb. Since then no movement on the portal. Did you have any communication/status change in-between biometrics and passport request? Or after biometrics, the next is directly passport request?
Thanks in advance.

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Congrats. Hope your mom gets request soon. I too applied almost similar timeline with you for my parents. I submitted on 14th Feb and biometrics was completed on 21st Feb. Since then no movement on the portal. Did you have any communication/status change in-between biometrics and passport request? Or after biometrics, the next is directly passport request?
Thanks in advance.
I got an update saying we are reviewing your additional docs on 21 April I didn’t submitted any additional docs all the docs are with the application. On 24 April I got my dads ppr waiting for my moms their both old application got withdrawn as well on same day don’t know why they haven’t sent the letter for my mom

Reactions: nila001

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello all. It has been 45 days since it's showing Biometrics Completed and no update after this. I have applied for my mother in Law trv visa on new IRCC portal. What should I do next? My mother in law lives in Russia. It was showing 40 days in processing times at the time when we applied.
When I contacted IRCC though the web form, for some reason they replied from Warsaw:

Thank you for contacting the migration office of the Embassy of Canada to Warsaw.

Your enquiry received at this migration office may not receive a response. Please note all correspondence must be submitted in French or English.
If you have provided documents in response to a request from our office, rest assured they have been well received.

All applications submitted by people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine are a high priority to us. We do our best to process the visa applications from Ukrainian citizens and their family members as quickly as possible. Any updates, changes and the most up-to-date information on your application can be viewed via IRCC online portal or via the VAC/courier tracking information.
For more information on Canada’s immigration measures for people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html .
Please note that the Embassy does not schedule appointments for biometric or passport submission. For questions related to booking your appointment you must contact the Visa Application Centre directly or make changes to your appointment online: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/AppointmentType/Index?message=doT4UCu+HPULNtL4DBILEw==

Canada Visa Application Centre
Warsaw Trade Tower
51 Chłodna St., 22nd floor
00-867 Warsaw
Phone: +48 22 1530042
Email: info.canpol@vfshelpline.com

If you have not yet received your passport request letter, please continue to wait and monitor the status of your application online. You will be provided with instructions on how to proceed as soon as they become available.

Please do not send your passport directly to the Embassy of Canada as it will be returned to you unprocessed.

Please note:

• If your international passport has expired, please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to have it extended, before you submit an application.
  • Persons without an international passport will be issued a Single Journey Travel Document after their visa is approved. They will require two passport sized photos at that time.
  • Children may be added to a parent's passport if they do not have one. Please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to arrange for this, before you submit an application.

For information on current travel restriction, applying for a visa, or immigrating to Canada please see our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html .

Thank you for your patience during these exceptional circumstances.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
2/8 Piękna str. | 2/8 rue Piękna
00-482 Warsaw, Poland | 00-482 Varsovie, Pologne
Fax | Télécopieur: +48 22 584 3194
Warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Embassy of Canada in Poland | Ambassade du Canada en Pologne
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

From: CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca <CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: April 3, 2022 5:42 PM
To: WSAW (IMMIGRATION) <WSAWIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca>
Subject: E-01-10100-10102-Update or ask about your application: Check your application status-Temporary Residence -Temporary Resident Visa

Should we continue waiting or reapply?

Thank you

Last edited:

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi I want to ask u guys on Facebook people are saying if u received primary applicant ppr sent the dependent one to they will stamp both of them is that true? Any consultant over here or any other person who wants to answers this thx

Gangadhar386

Apr 25, 2022
Hi All,

Suggestions needed.

I am working in Canada from past 6 months on closed work permit. My visa expires on 6th August 2022.

I am planning to get my wife and new born son (all the documents ready) to get to Canada from India. If they apply the visit visa, they may not be able to get the visa before 6th August.

If I apply now for extension, it may take 4 to 6 months to get for me. I will have to wait till my extension approved before applying visa for my family as they are still in India.

In total, I am guessing that it may take an year to unite with my family.

One more option is to me going back to India and applying for everyone together. This may be difficult to get approval from my employer.

Can you please let me know what are the options that I have here to unite with my family ASAP.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

raas

Apr 11, 2022
Hi All,

Suggestions needed.

I am working in Canada from past 6 months on closed work permit. My visa expires on 6th August 2022.

I am planning to get my wife and new born son (all the documents ready) to get to Canada from India. If they apply the visit visa, they may not be able to get the visa before 6th August.

If I apply now for extension, it may take 4 to 6 months to get for me. I will have to wait till my extension approved before applying visa for my family as they are still in India.

In total, I am guessing that it may take an year to unite with my family.

One more option is to me going back to India and applying for everyone together. This may be difficult to get approval from my employer.

Can you please let me know what are the options that I have here to unite with my family ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

With the limited knowledge on the visa process i would recommend the below.

1. Through the new portal apply for Wife and Kid visitor visa for less than 6 months. Submit your tickets and also show strong financial statements plus your spouse home ties to country. Have a good invitation letter. You never know you might get visa in less than 90 days.
2. Then you can get your family here to Canada and later when you apply to extend to WP include your family and everyone will have the same validity.

Reactions: Gangadhar386

khushifairy

Feb 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
Passport Req..
26-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Wait till your proceesing time is over...then webform them
How to calculate the processing time?
if it shows 70 days, then from when should I start?
After submitting complete application online?
After giving Biometrics?
After receiving Biometrics as "Completed" onnthe application?
And will the time include holidays or just business days?

Reactions: 2cookies

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
My Parents visa application got refused because of Financial, ties and Travel History. Though they were already here in 2016. Do anyone have the same situation?

• Wow
Reactions: iole and 2cookies