+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
My Parents visa application got refused because of Financial, ties and Travel History. Though they were already here in 2016. Do anyone have the same situation?
It's very unfortunate.
I assume it is V V (Not super Visa) , So What document you submitted for their expense in Canada Stay? and what document you showed for Home country tie up ?

Now IRCC is very tough on this , few year back it was not tough specially to get VV . a lot of scrutiny IRCC is performing

Reactions: 2cookies and garuna

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi
Did they stamp the passport with visa or it was done at the airport?
Thanks
Yes, they stamped the passport with visa. Travel is planned for later this year.

Reactions: 2cookies

Leoswa

Oct 21, 2021
Guys I have applied for visitor visa 2 times and it has been rejected because lack of enough funds in my bank account. Can anyone help me get a bank statement with enough funds from any Canada bank?

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
It's very unfortunate.
I assume it is V V (Not super Visa) , So What document you submitted for their expense in Canada Stay? and what document you showed for Home country tie up ?

Now IRCC is very tough on this , few year back it was not tough specially to get VV . a lot of scrutiny IRCC is performing
I said we will help their visit. Showed our account. Showed their account too with around 10 K CAD. Showed their properties and even their two son's job who live in Nepal. I dont know what to show. And for Travel History they have only travel to Canada before. Nowhere else

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I said we will help their visit. Showed our account. Showed their account too with around 10 K CAD. Showed their properties and even their two son's job who live in Nepal. I dont know what to show. And for Travel History they have only travel to Canada before. Nowhere else
As per IRCC Son staying in Home country is not a reason for Tie- up or going back to home country.
Yes, Funds (Deposit+ saving bank) and property , Job , Pension letter (If any) show tie up and Finance expense .
May be you need to show more Liquid asset 10 K as per IRCC not enough to sponsor their Flight ticket and expense , needed for their stay in Canada

Another option is you can apply for Super Visa , in this case IRCC look for LICO , and if you have enough earning in Canada as per your family composition, Parents Fund will not impact , Only Case worker will look for your Canada INCOME pass LICO or not. and Parents reason to return back to home country

Good Luck

Last edited:

Rachael03

Dec 20, 2021
Hello all,

I applied for a visit visa using the old portal in August 2021 for my parents, and I re-applied using the new portal on December 20th 2021, but I am yet to receive any response.
Any suggestions, please?

Reactions: Rsingh9879

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hello all,

Just updating my TRV status for my spouse :

Applied for my wife (in India) from Canada

- Applied : April 21st 2022
- Request for Biometrics : April 22nd 2022
- Gave Biometrics : April 26th 2022
- Awaiting for next steps in processing.

What's the current timeline for TRV applications for visitors ?

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
My Parents visa application got refused because of Financial, ties and Travel History. Though they were already here in 2016. Do anyone have the same situation?
Yes, my father’s visa refused even he had visitor visa earlier in 2020. But never been here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Guys I have applied for visitor visa 2 times and it has been rejected because lack of enough funds in my bank account. Can anyone help me get a bank statement with enough funds from any Canada bank?
You don’t need a Canadian bank account to show proof of funds. How much did you show from your bank account and for how long was your visit.

Rohanshah123

Jan 19, 2022
hello everyone,

I am writing this post to get your opinion/advice on a Canada visitor visa application. I am on PGWP (work permit) and my sister is also on PGWP living with me. We both are full-time workers. I wanted to invite and sponsor my Grandmother, sorry Maternal Grandmother to visit Canada and stay with us for a month or two. She is 72 years old and has around 100k CAD value property in her back home. Her file got rejected a couple of times from UK and one time from US. She has no travel history at all

Question> Am I eligible to sponsor her as I am not PR yet ?? Should I wait to get my PR first and then invite her or it does not matter ?? Should i apply for her on my own or its better to hire a professional to do the job? If yes, do you have someone in mind who is really good at it, and has a higher success rate ??
What can I show as proof of the relationship ??It seems like I don't have any proof that can show the relationship between me and her
For the purpose of the visit, a family reunion is good enough or I should wait or create some other occasion like a Birthday or something else. what else can be good??
Is it advisable to file an application with a return ticket or not ??
Thanks for your time & suggestion

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello everyone,

I am writing this post to get your opinion/advice on a Canada visitor visa application. I am on PGWP (work permit) and my sister is also on PGWP living with me. We both are full-time workers. I wanted to invite and sponsor my Grandmother, sorry Maternal Grandmother to visit Canada and stay with us for a month or two. She is 72 years old and has around 100k CAD value property in her back home. Her file got rejected a couple of times from UK and one time from US. She has no travel history at all

Question> Am I eligible to sponsor her as I am not PR yet ?? Should I wait to get my PR first and then invite her or it does not matter ?? Should i apply for her on my own or its better to hire a professional to do the job? If yes, do you have someone in mind who is really good at it, and has a higher success rate ??
What can I show as proof of the relationship ??It seems like I don't have any proof that can show the relationship between me and her
For the purpose of the visit, a family reunion is good enough or I should wait or create some other occasion like a Birthday or something else. what else can be good??
Is it advisable to file an application with a return ticket or not ??
Thanks for your time & suggestion
Sponsorship only is for those who are selected for the PGP lottery. You can invite her. She needs to show her own liquid funds (bank accounts not property), be upfront about her refusals, ties to home country and travel history. If she doesn’t have her own funds then a two month visit is is too long. Do it yourself as her respresentative. Don’t purchase airfare. Reunification is the reason but she is not your immediate family. Proof is birth certificates of you and your mother.