+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Validity was shortened due to Passport Expiry Date PLEASE HELP!

tsukichao

Mar 30, 2012
Hello,
My family and I had applied for a Temporary Resident Visa last year. My family, other than my little brother and I, was granted a visa for about a year and 5 months. I believe this only lasted for some time due to the near expiration of our passport. Our passports have been renewed now and we will be applying again, but will the whole family have to apply again or only 2 of us? We are both minors. Me being in the age of 16 and my little brother 11. Please advise and Thank you.

Also, if we both have to apply again, since we are both minors, i know we will have to apply the TRV form but the Family Information form and the rest of the forms...do i have to fill them in as well? I am confused on what to do. PLEASE HELP

Thank you

threa

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
22-02-2011
tsukichao said:
Hello,
My family and I had applied for a Temporary Resident Visa last year. My family, other than my little brother and I, was granted a visa for about a year and 5 months. I believe this only lasted for some time due to the near expiration of our passport. Our passports have been renewed now and we will be applying again, but will the whole family have to apply again or only 2 of us? We are both minors. Me being in the age of 16 and my little brother 11. Please advise and Thank you.

Also, if we both have to apply again, since we are both minors, i know we will have to apply the TRV form but the Family Information form and the rest of the forms...do i have to fill them in as well? I am confused on what to do. PLEASE HELP

Why you want to reapply if you have been approved already? The officer that would process your new application may doubt your purpose as why you're wanting a longer stay and may reject ur app. Why not just apply fir extension once your on that country and visa's nearing its expiration.
Thank you