+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Stamping from UAE

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

Since VFS are closed in India and I don't think they will even resume by mid of May
Do you guys think is it wise to courier passport to UAE and then get it stamped from there since they are accepting walk-in clients for Passport submission

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

Since VFS are closed in India and I don't think they will even resume by mid of May
Do you guys think is it wise to courier passport to UAE and then get it stamped from there since they are accepting walk-in clients for Passport submission
As long as they accept this arrangement why not

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

Are all VFS offices in India closed?

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
The Canada Visa Application Centre at New Delhi will remain closed with effect from 20th April 2021 until further notice on account of Delhi Government announced curfew. The Biometric appointments scheduled at the Visa Application Centre in Delhi stand cancelled. A new appointment will be allotted to the affected applicants as soon as business resumes. Thank you for your understanding

20 April 2021

Please note that the Visa offices/High Commission/ Consulates will remain closed on account of the Covid situation & Curfew in New Delhi. The 2 way courier passport service stands suspended . Your passport pick up request will be serviced once business resumes. For latest information on resumption of services please visit https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/.

Last edited: