+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejection

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
Dear

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Register my application. Create an account to get more details on the status of your application and to receive your mail online. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/ link.asp. When should I contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)? You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include • changes in your personal circumstances, such as the birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce; • changes in contact information, such as email, mailing address or telephone number; • an appointment or change of an immigration representative or designated individual; • the decision to withdraw your application.

Changes to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/

this is the whole letter that i received please check
this is the whole rejection letter that i received and based on this i have filed again showing my family's wealth and telling that all my family members are here, so, i will definitely return

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
this is the whole rejection letter that i received and based on this i have filed again showing my family's wealth and telling that all my family members are here, so, i will definitely return
Did you provide an SOP? The reason isn't mentioning your finances.

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
yeah i provided them with the SOP earlier and my friends SOP was almost the same but he got his visa approved
i talked about this issue with my councilor and prepared a justification to show justify this particular statement that i will return home immediately after my permit is over
Also i wanna know this thing that everything was fine in my case but i still got rejected
Do you know if they sometimes just randomly reject a visa

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
yeah my medical is fine i did a medical test earlier to see if there was anything to worry but all reports were normal

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
yeah i provided them with the SOP earlier and my friends SOP was almost the same but he got his visa approved
i talked about this issue with my councilor and prepared a justification to show justify this particular statement that i will return home immediately after my permit is over
Also i wanna know this thing that everything was fine in my case but i still got rejected
Do you know if they sometimes just randomly reject a visa
No they don't just randomly reject visa's. There is always an underlying reason. You say your friends SOP was almost the same. I hope you didn't copy it. Anyway, your friends application has nothing to do with yours. Applications are looked at on their own merit. Do you have a copy of the SOP you provided?

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
i don't have the fully edited SOP there are some parts missing in the SOP that i have
Many things were added/edited by my councilor afterwards

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
As you are saying that the problem is with the SOP then what could have gone wrong with it
I am sure you have seen many
So, you will be able to guess the best

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
yeah consultant
it will be a big help even if you guessed
although i will get my SOP by tomorrow and will send

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Guessing is not good. We need to see the SOP truthfully. Guessing may lead you in the wrong direction. Also, this consultant seems to be dropping the ball with your application. Make sure you know everything that goes into it.

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
No that's not the case
everything was edited in front of me
i sat there myself with them
everything was done in front of me